Randy_Martin
Posted

Why so sad?

Robert_Connors
Posted

why u sad guy ? you r young and cute

gstanescu84
Posted

Am very sorry to hear dat. DOnt worry you can confide in us. we'll do everything in our power to help you.

Austin_Ehlers
Posted

low self esteam and stuff like that plus the stress of moving and so much more

Robert_Connors
Posted

well we r here for u guy for shur

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Austin jsut hang in there the move will go by fast and the next thing you know you will be settle in the new area...Things will get better...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

meet new friends as soon as you can and have them make you smile. if you need to talk to any one about any thing then you can talk to us cause we care sweety

Austin_Ehlers
Posted

u all have been really nice thank u

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

you are welcome any thing we can do for you just ask...

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

oh why u so depressed austen

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Austin, i have a true story for you. this story is based out of southern oregon. back in the 1980's a dairy farmer was getting a divorse from his wife and was depressed so he took a dive to new port oregon to watch the sun set on the ocean. he pulled onto the pull out and waited. about 5 minutes later this big fantsy motor home pulled in along side the farmers car. the driver was this little old guy who was in his late 80's with thick pop bottle lenses and his wife was a sweet late 80's elderly woman.

she came out of the motor home and stood there for a while. she looked at the sky, ocean and the seagulls. pretty soon she went back into the motor home. pretty soon she came out of the motor home with a great big bowl of pop corn and she started to throw the pop corn to the seagulls. after a few minutes acouple of seagulls came to eat the popcorn. after 5 minutes the seagulls was on the lady's shoulders picking eating the popcorn from the bowl.

when the farmer saw this he started rolling up his window then he locked his doors on his car then he glanced at the little old driver of the motor home and saw that he had rolled up his windows and locked all of his doors as well. the little old lady was still feeding the seagulls and as she did she was throwing the popcorn faster and faster.

pretty soon the seagulls was on her shoulders and in her pretty hair pecking at the popcorn, her hair and shoulders. she started to cry for help but the farmer and little old driver just look at this pretty old lady. as she was criing for help, she threw up the big bowl of popcorn and ran to get into the motor home but when she reach the door, she noticed that it was locked. what happen next brought the little old driver and the farmer to laughing so hard that he for got why he was depressed.

the little lod lady started yelling at the top of her lungs YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH YOU OPEN THIS DOOR AND YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! after the little old lady got back into the moter home, the motor home took off. the farmer went back to the dairy farm and was wondering why he even went to the ocean for in the first place.

now this is an actual true story and i thought it might cheer you up sexy man.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I like the story...I hope it help him out...Or at the least made him laugh like I did....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that story had made alot of depressed people forget why they were depressed

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know if I was it would bring me out...I even just reread it and LMAO....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it was based on my partners life when he had the dairy in clover dale oregon

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

What a life he has...LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea and let me tell you that his x wife and his x boyfriend trated him like shit to his face. now i am triing my best to change the way he looks at him self so he dont have to think the worst in other gay men.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats a good thing you are doing for him..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Micheal

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

keep it up and now I am just reading nothing more...later

Robert_Connors
Posted

come back Michael Please :-(