Ramiro_Juarez

Inspired - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

All of this attention is making me want to start working out and just getting all of you guys together and dance for you guys.. Is that bad? Lol Well actually, its kind of a compliment to everyone. Lol XP

Carl_Gruel
Posted

When and where is the party...I'll be there. Hahaha

elSac08
Posted

Count me in!!!!!!!!

Posted

What kind of dancing could I do?... Hmm.. Maybe Ill do some techno..then slow it down a bit. Get the mood going.

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Just you dancing would get the mood going. A bit of bump and grind would also work. :P What would you wear during your dance? Inquiring minds want to know.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

How about some pole danceing for us Ramiro??

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

any kind of danceing is okay by me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yell but love to see his 6foot 3 inch frame sliding up and down that pole....OMG

Posted

Mmmm... Probably jeans that hug my body just right and maybe Ill lose my shirt somewhere in all you guys. I know how to grind but spinning around the pole will prove difficult because I cant but I can try.. Mmm.. Looks like I have my crowd. Id actually like to feel like a Striper and see how that plays out. Anyone got a $1 bills? Put it anywhere you want. Lol

Carl_Gruel
Posted

I have a pocket full of bills that need to go somewhere. You dance around me and point to where you want me to stick a bill. I won't even look at the bill. It might be a one or a five or a ten. I save the twenties for when you do something special. lol let the music and dancing begin. are we allowed to take pics of you dancing?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have plenty of 1's for you just tell me were you going to dance at and I will be there.Love a tall man this way I can start at the bottom and work my way up that 6ft body of yours....I will show you how to pole dance..LOL...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you go Micheal but i wanna teach him how to strip tease a guy lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL Homer you are just as bad as me....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol am i now lol

Posted

You guys can teach me whatever you guys want.. Im actually REALLY thinking about becoming a Stirpper because of you guys.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh baby thats sweet to have you as my personal stripper Ramiro

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo to my baby Ramiro

Carl_Gruel
Posted

@Ramiro - how about an audition video to showcase your talents. You make one and Michael, Homer and I would be the judges. Teehee ;p

Carl_Gruel
Posted

@Michael and Homer - who would play Randy, who would play Steven, and finally who would play J.Lo when we judge the audition tape? Hehehe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i did not get that

Carl_Gruel
Posted

They are the judges on American Idol.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL Homer you don't watch American Idol???? How about American got talent??

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I will play Randy DOG....