Jony_Star

Writing the Wrong Words... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...i don't what's gotten into people lately...but people are getting feisty in here...i mean we went from attacking kyler & all that business...to everyone going crazy...i know everyone has the right to state their opinion however they please...but for the sake of everyone's sanity...let's try to keep it together...i mean yea people are bluntly honest...of course so am i...but attacking someone verbally is not considered giving advice...there is a big leap from being bluntly honest & talking shit...even when someone doesn't seem to get the picture...it doesn't give you the right to throw words around because you don't agree with people's stupid mistakes...people make stupid mistakes...& it's up to them if they wanna learn from that mistake or not...you don't have an obligation to the person...i've had a discussion about this before way back when i first started on this site...people give advice but when someone refuses to listen they sometimes insist that their way is the only way...then they get all angry...people make their own choices...no matter what you say...it's up to the individual to make his or her choice...you may not like the choice or agree with a person...but if you seriously feel like you're going to lose it & say stupid things & attack someone verbally...then let me blunty honest to everyone...shut up, don't comment, & move on to another discussion...simple as that...you don't have to comment & you don't have to read...because you're wasting time & energy...i'm not saying every advice should be sugar-coated...but i'm just saying that if you don't have tolerance for other people's ignorance then just move on & don't start a fight...you're only gonna be making worse instead of making anything better...i hope you guys really think about what i've written here...

elSac08
Posted

Right on Brother!

Posted

live an let live comes to mind .

Posted

Yep Jony, i hav had enough, so i am just going 2 unfollow these discussion's, where all the bitching is going on.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u Jony

Posted

i mean i hope nobody feels attacked or that i'm being mean...but it's better to be part of the solution & not the problem...so i think...so if we're not going to help...then it's best to move on to other topics...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay Jony, you have open my eyes by what you have said and i am going to follow your own words. lets move on now

Posted

thanx Homer...you always understand me...hehe..

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

So true!
That is a very valid point.

Posted

Dean the reason i am writing is to make everyone of see their mistakes...whether they choose to listen to me & think about what i've said is up to them...i'm not expecting to change people...only thing i'm expecting is that people choose to get rid of this bad habit that seems to be spreading like a plague...ir's almost as if people are losing their minds really...

Posted

doh i suppose to have a mind -snicker-

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony I have said that before and now that you said it I hope that people listen..

Posted

well i hope they listen too...because i mean it's a little too much...i mean i'm seeing these fighting arguments everywhere...on kyler, ramiro, & that one guy that was wrting about the 3-way relationship...sorry i can't remember his name right now...& i'm like...this group is a little chaotic right now...everyone wants to fight...it's a little ridiculous...we're all suppsoed to be adults...& in fact i think that's kind of the problem...people like to think of themselves as adults...but when it gets down to fighting verbally on here...they come off as little brats...this is the way i see it honestly...but well one can only do so much...i've pointed the problem...now it's up to them if they wanna continue being a problem or actually stop & reflect on what i said & actually try getting along with other people or ignore them...i mean we don't have to like everybody...but we don't have to be assholes about it...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So very true...Jony...So very true...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jony see who is here.....

Posted

yea i know...this is a different Dean tho...not saying because of the picture but the way he writes...the crazy Dean writes in all caps & doesn't make sense...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

so true Jony, Micheal and sweet Dean Adams

Posted

Oh it's the real one on here again,dont be fooled by this guy. IT'S HIM.

Posted

apparently some people still haven't read this discussion...cuz some people are still being rude...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

this is really sad that people has to be rude all the time

Posted

maybe it something in the water

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

maybe

Dakota_Lockhart
Posted

Yes for after all, this group was also made to help a lot of people escape some of the bitterness of words from other people. Everyone needs to realize that despite many differences and arguments we may put on the chopping block, we all share the qualities of a family, for that families fight, argue, cry, laugh, and love eachother. We're all humans. We want everyone to express their views and let their voices be heard, yet we also want those of which to express it with civility and comprehensiveness. With the new century, we all have to influence more peaceful co-existence with each-other. Therefore we have to know that people change along with the times; that we all are and should be above hatred where it must stay in the past where it belongs. To all of those who fought in discussions, know that upon living in the 21st century and a new decade, fighting amongst yourselves won't help society progress into a future of peace. Civility was one of the first steps people have made to help make the evolution of society possible. Just look how some of society has changed for the good from all civil rights events. In honor of those average people who gave a lot of their time and patience to help bring about some of the rights we have today, let's continue to show others the influences of the tolerance and respect. To try to achieve the much thought about goal of world peace, equality for all!

Posted

slow an steady