Ramiro_Juarez

Negative energy - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My mom never told me that saying "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont ay anything at all"...but sometimes its hard NOT to say anything bad. Especially if that person provokes me.. Dont come at me with an attitude because I bite back.. Lol Juuuust dont do that on purpose if youre looking to get bitten and knowing you like that sort of thing. Lmao

Posted

bite back look love you have not even got rid of your milk teeth hissy fits and drama queens have been a blight in gay life for years is it not time to change i am bored with it what i put in other comments where never intended to insult or offend to me you may have got your self into danger my reply was with good intensions with the little information i had to go on you will do as you want but you must want more than this for yourself ?

Posted

can cope with negative energy its crap i have problems with

Posted

but truth is truth wether or not you like it

Posted

Lol, I always bite back - I never give in, I always bite until the person can't take anymore, I always win lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with Richard and Ramiro

Posted

gee some things i bite back at giggle

Posted

Ramiro, Richard, I'd like to know how hard you bite, because I don't mind a little nibbling. Turns me on. LMAO

Posted

Well... How... Nice...

Posted

I see an orgy coming on! Lmfao Honestly, thats on my Bucket List. 1. Have an orgy. Lmao Dont think me as a whore its just something about a lot of guys just...all over my 6'3 body its just...UGH! Lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

how sweet

Posted

naughty thoughts flowing ha ha

Randy_Martin
Posted

Orgy? Where? When? Count me in!

Posted

contonenal road trip orgy ?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it would if it involved you sweety

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hold on now everyone is talking about a orgy and no one ask me to cum...Opps I mean Come,,,,LOL

Posted

We have gone from the topic into and orgy - you are all cluttering up my inbox with irrelevant comments

Posted

wolfie you like to come ? giggle

Posted

Change your settings. My inbox doesnt get like that. Its more like the News Feed.. Lol @Homer: Of course you can come.

Posted

guwesss we all longing for orgy with everyone

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh baby i will be there with bells on lol

Posted

I'm gonna click that unfollow button now, it looks like that this discussion has turned into an orgy D:

Posted

an ribbons ?