Paul_Gleason

Jesus, the Bible, and Gays. - The Gay Christian Network

Paul_Gleason
Posted

Can someone help me! I know that God loves us all but can you give me some Bible references that Jesus and God love the Gays.

oopster
Posted

I couldn't quote you anything, but Jesus and God loves everyone.

Posted

When Jesus said, "Love one another even as I love you" surely he included everyone. Just as when he prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, "That they all may be one, even as I am one with you, father" there was no discrimination. All means all!!

Karen_Bacon
Posted

And All of GODS children said AMEN to that brother.. Jesus has a love that no man or woman of this earth could possibly understand fully.... Its called Agape Love Complete and Unconditional love .... over and above our comprehension...

Posted

Just because No one is worthy, doesn't means it's an ok excuse to carry on sinning, no one is perfect, but you can try to be as good as you can be! =)

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

YOU ARE GAY OR CHRISTIAN NOT BOTH

WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL AMEN

Posted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

Don't get how this says that homosexuality is the worse thing, hello fornification, bestiality, rape, murder uncompassionate, hanging people for giving bread to the homeless, surely these are far worse crimes and i don't class the homos as a crime! oh boyz

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

LEE

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

CHURCH OR SIN

CANT DO BOTH

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

NICE LIST YES I AGREE

Posted

Yeah i do Peter, YES u can, just because u love a man or woman doesn't define u and u can still be Christian, i know that from my heart, it's people who say u can't just like u, so stop spread the hate mate, Peace Out!!

Karen_Bacon
Posted

Thanks for your opinion peter but thank GOD your opinion DOESNT MATTER MATE!!! LOL

Karen_Bacon
Posted

lol Peter if hell is where you wanna go... bring lots of ice cold water lol your gonna need it lolol .... You clearly dont understand God s love thats CLEAR... YOUR CHOICE ISNT IT... oh well sux for you peter lol

Karen_Bacon
Posted

its not a sin to love have a nice day :-)

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

If I am going to Hell for being a homosexual, I am going knowing that I love God. I know God, through my own relationship, His relationships with others, fellowship, and the world. I have been placed in the hands of God, and no one can pluck me from them.

Posted

Ryan, i don't think any one said u are going to hell, i think u misread a few things, try reading mate =)

oopster
Posted

Peter, love is love and nothing wrong with that. You can be a Christian and gay. When you can find a passage from the NEW TESTAMENT that says being gay is wrong, you can be provided with more passages contradicting that.

Dean, please, STOP WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO READ PROPERLY!!!

If Jesus / God is going to send me to hell for being the person I am, then I will go gladly, as he / she won't be the God I believe in, one that loves all and forgives all.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Lee, I was not really responding to any particular comment in this discussion. I was moreso talking about how people think I am going to Hell because I am gay. That is the ignorant christian's view on homosexuality. My reading skils are just fine, thank you.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Sarah,
I agree with your last statement.

Posted

Well Ryan thats good, but it sounded a bit off context, my belief is that those who knowingly sin, who don't care or learn, will feel the fire beneath there, feet although every single one of us is a sinner, we must realise this, if we are to grow and remember everything happens for a reason, wow rambling a bit now haha, Peace all!! =)

Posted

Hey guys!

Proverbs 6:16-19

"These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among the breathern.
(Does anyone see anything about homosexuality or gender identification? I don't)

So, you may think well, that's the Old Testament and that's true

Jesus Christ came for the outcasts! And since "ALL have fallen short of the glory of God"........there is only 1 (one) unforgivable sin; Denying that Jesus Christ as Lord And Savoir which grieves the Holy Spirit.

So, if you are not here to openly ask, share, encourage and support fellow Christians, you may need to reconsider posting here in the Christian room. We have been called to "love one another and your neighbor.

GBU

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

I don't believe in "God" or Jesus or anything like that, in my eyes, the bible was written by crazy blokes years and years ago, not being funny back then medicine wasn't exactly the best ever, nowadays, if you hear voices such as "God" speaking to you, they have a word for it; schizophrenia. I've never been a fan of any religion, and since my ex girlfriend ( love of my life ) got brainwashed into being a born again christian and left me for some ugly old man pervert, I've hated it even more with a firey passion. Religion is just a made man thing, created by crazy people wanting to get away with bad stuff by craving forgiveness from a mythological being. You may as well believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy if you believe in God. It's utter non sense. If there really was a God, we wouldn't have so much poverty, hatred and suffering in the world (Most of religious people blame that on "The Devil" yet "God" is mean't to out power Satan. Yet he can't stop it? BULL. ) If you wanna believe in this rubbish thats entirely upto you, but don't waste time worrying if "God" accepts gay people, because in the end, you are who you are, if "God" was real, then he would accept it because according to religion, we are his children and he loves us all, he wouldn't of allowed gays to exist if it wasn't acceptable, and lets be real the bible was written yonks ago who actually believes that jibberish?! In the end, no matter if you're gay or not, we all have the same thing in common and that's love, we love don't matter what sex you love! Love is love and it will win everytime! (Except in my case lol)