Chud

The amount of LIARS on here is getting very annoying... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

OK - I left because some asshole was telling my b/f was ugly and I could do better etc. Now I came back, haven't been on here for a week yet and someone else has inboxed me saying that my b/f was dating him before me and told me not to be a home wrecker and do the 'classy' thing and end it before things get ugly - the funny thing is that person lives in America, my boyfriend and I live in Wales.
At this moment I do with that person did live closer so I could actually sort them out, but all I can do is give this joker some home truths - if my account get suspended because of it then so be it.

I would like you guys to tell me WHY would people lie about things like this and try to split me and my boyfriend up when they don't even know us?
I'm fucking fuming!

Dave_Mack
Posted

As you sent me his name I will deal with this. For others on here it is Dominique Marie Poteau and we ned to feal with this guy PRONTO! Richard, you IGNORE him. The rest of us need to handle this...

Fahrin_Ahmad
Posted

can u tell me more about him...so i can find out, that culprit who's been dating with your boyfriend is a bustard....

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Dont worry unless he is on the starship enterprise and he has his own telaport system i think you are quite safe.People like to critisise others for something they dont like about themselves.Feel sorry for him he is not quite with us is he.....a twinkle short of a glitter as they say.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I am notifying the Ct Police as what he has done to Richard is Harassment. They can go thru his IP to locate him. It wil be an international incident as Richard is in the UK. I wouild like to see the moderator BAN him. Its Dominique.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i dont blame u 4 been p---ed off but there r some SAD people out there that dont like seeing other people happy. i would just ignore him the sad little man.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

and your actually listening to those guys?????? i would say those things too if i wanted to take you to bed and make you mine but i already have some one. so why are you listening to them?????? John is right by saying that there is sad people out there. there is alot of sad people who would like to steal you away from your partner. please dont respond to those jerks, just respond to us gay guys who actually care about you and your boyfriend my friend

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

iuts the internet what do you think would be on here not every body is on the up and up come on you need to expect that i only belive 10%of what people tell me
till you prove your self to me i take it at face value

Posted

well it's kinda hard to believe how bad people can get on the internet...but sometimes you have to learn to expect the unexpected...and you what this is exactly why i think we should all insist on getting that block button...i mean sure it only takes one message to get to someone...such is the case of RIchard...but after this Richard still might receive more messages...as i mentioned before...reporting is no longer enough to get rid of guys like these...because people get banned & sign back up...you guys should join my feedback group discussion on the block button & write to the gays.com staff insisting that we get a block button on this site...i mean if myspace, facebook & other social networking sites have them...why shouldn't we???...the more people insist & write...the more i'm sure they'll take it seriously....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree Jony

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

to block some one 1 dont add tham as a friend 2 recive e mails just delet yif you go in to your profile settings you can set it so only the people on youer frieds list can post to your pagealso only people on your friend list can see your profile page there are ways to do it just got to find out how

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree

Posted

oh well learned something new today...thanks Tachuwe...= )

Posted

I reckon that a lot of it is jealousy. They don't have a life or a B/F or friends and so attack people who are happy with what they got. Just sad lonely people!!!!!!!!!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yet another good point Dean

Randy_Martin
Posted

Some folks think it is easier to attack others than look in a mirror - wonder if they are afraid of what they will see? Course, it always could be penis envy.

gstanescu84
Posted

Em guys you do no that Dominique Marie Poteau, is actually a Transgender guy going to Female. I was chatting to him and he got me boiling to the point i wanted to dose the vodka i had bought dat day. He sent me a picture and accused me of being a woman. so if you guys have heard dat George COffey(being me) is a woman, IT IS ABSOLUTE LIES. NOTHING BUT LIES. U know i have a dick, if u need proof, I will gladly show u. But I am a man, never will I change. He wanted me to be his boyfirend. He told me that he would report me to the Interpol. So am very sorry for what Richard is and has gone through. Unforuntaly I went through the same(except I've no bf) but calling me a female. )

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

George baby, you are not a woman. you are my sexy man who i love to tease all day long baby

gstanescu84
Posted

thanks HOmer. But this guy drove me to the edge, dat i said thank god i bought the vodaka when i did.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

try all the guys on here with fake pics claming it to be tham

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come here and i will show you that you are not a woman baby

gstanescu84
Posted

i sure will HOmer. mmmm

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol