Jonathan_Willis_51986

Help - Gay Guys! <3

GEUA258
Posted

when mij best boyfriend near me is i wil not sleep but love him

Paul_Clevett
Posted

Hope that you are the best friends boyfriend.

Fahrin_Ahmad
Posted

hope i will fuck u guys up..

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Tell your friend,if you value your fiendship he needs to know his boyfriend is a cheating scum bag.Also you will have to face the consequences these things have a nasty way of coming out,better he hears it from you than somone else.Anyway you cant really call him your best friend if you slept with his boyfriend.

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

never mind

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

ALL DEPENDS IF IT IS GOING TO BE A REGULER THING

Posted

Talk to your friend and accept the consequences.. you will learn something for the nfuture..

Neekny_Good
Posted

I will do what all men do, fuck him all night share sucking each others enjoying the night together to the max.

Fahrin_Ahmad
Posted

i agree with neekny..

Posted

Jonathan, even though it will be hard, you need to tell your best friend what happened. He will be angry, yes. But it's better than lying about it. If you keep him in the dark for too long, the angrier he will be at you not telling him.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

You have to be honest because it shows that you value your friendship. Your friend is going to be angry, but hopefully over time he can forgive you.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

why would u but u do need 2 tell him b4 some1 else does. it would b better comeing from u.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the friend always finds out that you had slept with his boyfriend so my advice is, no matter who started it, it needs to stop and you need to be the bigger man and tell your friend that you had slept with his boyfriend. the worse that can happen is he breaks your nose.

Posted

dont know wether i am stupid or old fashioned how do you get to call some one boy freind you have never, met never ,seen his face this is no boy freind its some one on the other end of the phone you no nothing about its time to grow up and smell the coffee you are making a fool of your self. and if he is giving money you are little more than a hooker try earning money leg itimately you must have met on line so it is your fault i will not look at a profile if there is no photo i admit it is more difficult to identify your self if you are married etc but if its gone far enogh for money to be involve you should know who you are talking to

Posted

Well you don't go telling everybody on Gays.com that you did it for a start!!!!! If your best friend has a B/F he might read it on here himself and then you lost him.

Is this really true or something you made up? If it is true then man you must hate you so called best friend

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree dean

Posted

It doesn't matter if it is a she, you should still not go putting up on public chat sites for everybody to see. To me that is more like BOASTING than asking for advice???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

wait a minute, you fucked your best friends boy friend? is he bi? dude you got to tell her

Josh_White_54952
Posted

Good boy