Ramiro_Juarez

Help - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have this boyfriend...but he lives in Oregon and I dont know what he looks like. Its more of a over the phone relationship.. He has good intentions..like getting me my own phone and putting me onto his list so he can give me a Debit card with HIS money on it.. He always tells me how he loves me but hes really perverted..and he wears..makeup and honestly that doesnt sit well with me. Its weird to hear about it... *Sigh*... Idk.. Im just not really happy beause I cant see a face to go with his words..and its forming a really THICK wall that I just cant get over.........................................

Andy_Walker
Posted

Ramiro...I don't know what to say, but my opinion would be to walk away. It all sounds a bit strange.

Posted

Idk....but Im not good at ending relationships... Its extremely hard for me. Especially for such a nice guy.

Posted

hey Ramiro!...well boo i know how u feel i had somewhat similar experience! hehe...u need to meet more guys around your area! it takes a good digging to find the diamond in the rough! lol...it sounds fishy and WAY! to generous to be giving you stuff even when u guys havent met yet!.
sometimes letting dat go might open up something better!
and the make up thing...well maybe he loves doing drag!!! lol...

Posted

you have turned your self into a verbal hooker have self respect friends over the phone no problems whats the credit card thing cut it up and get a job this is not healthy

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

It sounds pretty odd to me.Surley if he has the money to give you he could spend that same money on a ticket to come and visit you in person or pay your ticket.I cant seem to get the image of the serial killer from silence of the lambs out of my mind.Something is not good,go with your gut instinct,send him a cheque fo the money he has given you and cut all contact would be my reaction.Not even a photo? very odd.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i dated alot here in oregon and i have dated a guy that was like what you had said and my opionion is RUN dont walk RUN. drag queens are okay but if they dont show you thier face then be scared, really be scared cause you dont know what they are all about till you see thier face

Andy_Walker
Posted

I am with Homer, Peter and Antony on this one. RUN! There is something not quite right about the whole situation. Ramiro, surely there are other less creepy guys around ?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if you want a boyfriend Ramiro, i will be your boyfriend

Posted

@ Peter: Dont you have anything better to do than talk shit to everyone on here? Like, SERIOUSLY, dude what the FUCK is your problem? Go back in your dark corner! Its just you and your hand tonight! You are not some fucking Dr.Phil so go get a god damn clue. *Writes on a piece of paper, crumples it up and tosses it at you* THERE's your first hint! You should find a more peacefull way of wording things before saying some stupid ass shit like that! Jesus fucking Christ man...... @Homer: Aw, thats sweet.. Lol But Im still working on the whole Long Distance problem I have. Excuse my french in that other "Person's" comment. Lol

Posted

ITS YOU THAT BORING EVERY ONE WITH YOUR IMATURITY GET A LIFE

Posted

dont ask a question if you dont want the answer

Posted

it may be me and my hand but it will by the sounds of it. it will be you and your phone

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your french is just fine baby. the whole long distance thing is one step that we will have to work through. @Peter, get a life

Posted

Wow - slow down, Peter was saying what he thought, it was advice - Peter seems to be like me, blunt, if it's harsh it's harsh - get over it, although I don't agree with everything he said...
Now onto the more pressing matter, I find this situation a bit odd and awkward, it's one thing having a long distance relationship but another to try and bond your finances together, only do that when your serious about someone, and if you believe your serious with someone who you've never seen before then god help you. I agree with what most people have said RUN! If your not happy then why stay just to make him happy? You can't go through your entire life not hurting someone so you have to do it, I'm sorry but there is no other way for this, this relationship will only go from bad to worse.

Posted

well 1st of all...relationships are about two people being together...i'm not only talking about physically...but also mentally & emotionally...& if you're missing one of those things...then something isn't right...i always believe to go w/your gut feeling or instincts...if something is telling you to end it...then it's best for you to end it...& he should understand...maybe you guys can consider a close friendship maybe...i agree w/Richard...you should never mess w/each other's $$$...keep your stuff seperate...& don't accept anything...and well breaking off a relationship may be hard...but again if you're just not feeling the guy or the fear of not knowing his face gets to you...then it's best to take a break at least...i can only hope you make the right decision for yourself...& hope that if you end your relationship w/him..i hope he understands & agrees to at least stay friends...that's if you want ot stay friends...

Posted

@Peter: *Hisses*... @EVeryone else: Thanks.. I just needed a peaceful answer like that.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Ramiro The only thing I will say is RUN and as fast as you can...Do Not get involed with this guy it does not sound safe....RUN HONEY RUN..

gstanescu84
Posted

in my opinion, relationship is about two individuals physically together. Long distance relationships does not work. I have heard stories. THey simply do not work. The fact that the guy has no picture, i would simply walk away. as someone said there, pay him back any money he gave you and run. get yourself a decent fella. u deserve the best of the lot out there.

Posted

well george i dont belive i t some one agrees with me, your last comment is word for word what i was thinking,, but put across a lot more bluntly for which i got told off but to get put in ones place now and againcan do you no harm if i did offend anyone i appogise it was not my intentions to do thisone last thing i would like to let you all know how much i am enjoying this site what makes it more intresting is the geografical diversity and age differences

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

can you give us a name of this guy? maybe some of us Oregon boys know this person.