Shaun_Latimer

-alone- - Gay Guys! <3

Shaun_Latimer
Posted

ive gotten sick of being single cause it aint fun nobody to hug when i ned one, nobody to snuggle into etc. -.- been while and not been in a serious relationship beofre

Posted

I know how you feel. I have been in a lot relationship and they did not go beyond 6 months. I have been think of giving up on having relationships.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i think we all have been there

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

i know the feeling Shaun ive been there was in a relationship but then i found out that the other half was seeing sonmeone else so on my own again and miss the cuddlesa and cuddles

Posted

Shaun, don't give up. I'm 65 and have been in 2 affairs. The first I was 23 and he was 52. It lasted for 30 years till he passed away. I am now in a relationship for 11 years. He's 41. I think age has a lot to do with it, I don't really know but worked for me. This is the right person out there for you. Believe me you know when it's hits the both of you. I can only wish you the best. But with all the communications out here I find it hard he can't even send you a pics through the mail. Be careful my friend of strangers bearing gifts....

Posted

Hey Shaun,
Don't worry too much about finding a boyfriend, I was single for 3 years after my first boyfriend - Paul - killed himself - I couldn't find or bring myself to be in another relationship whenever the chance to be loved came up again I ran away, I couldn't bare the thought of being loved by someone who wasn't Paul.
Sadly, when I finally found someone he was a very sick person - if I'm honest I wasn't over the tragic death of Paul, and in a desperate need to find someone picked a very bad apple, he really messed me up - I had major psychological damage - Depression, hearing voices in my head which is a symptom of Schizophrenia I'm told.
Now I'm fine and got better in the summer of 09 since then I have had several relationship one lasting as long as 11 months, I want to say to you is don't rush in looking for a boyfriend or you may do what I do and pick a bad apple and you'll have the hard time I went through, and I wouldn't like to see anyone go through that, enjoy your life, don't worry too much about the boyfriend thing, don't look for a boyfriend let the boyfriend find you.
I wish you all the best for your future

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww what a sad story Richard. i agree with you 100%

gstanescu84
Posted

Very nice Lawrence. What wise words you have. Am sorry for your loss thou. Wishing you well with ur current partner.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Shaun -I'm with you on this one! My bf of 11 years recently left me. I miss those hugs too . Friends say it will change - just got to keep going..........