Michael_Wolfe

Female friends - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have a female friend that wrote me and ask me what I would think if she and maybe others Join Gay Guys

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you got the question wrong Micheal. the question should be would a female understand the truths that we gay men give out?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Homer what do you mean about the truths that we give out...And Yes I think sometimes I would like to here not only from the gay females but from all in our community...This is suppose to be a social network right..I would also like to comment in there discussion if I have a comment that will help...

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

well it wouldnt bother me it might b gud 2 get a diff veiw on things

Posted

Michael...wouldn't bother me in the least.

JJ_NN
Posted

i wonder if a female can have a good idea about the problems and difficulties we have.....................

Robert_Connors
Posted

amen Homer to that but alot of them do ,I have an older freind that I talk with all the time she's cool we hang together alot

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the truth means being honest to a tee Micheal. i would say bring it on. i am waiting for a different view lol. Robert, i have a few female friends that i trust with my life. has any one ever told you that you are really sexy Robert?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@JJ You ask if a female can have a good idea about the problems that we have ...Let me ask you do you think you might be able to help them in what you say?? Whats to say that we can not help each other..I Join other groups that is mix and I enjoy the comments and the help I get from the women and others..

@John and Craig for you comments...

@Homer you ask if I believe that the females can give us the truth about things we ask what about some guys giving out the truth that can hellp them.I believe like Robert that they can give out the truth and that we as guys can do the same thing..

Thx all for your comments hope to hear more...Please invite others to join in the discussion...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Micheal, i do not know how to give advice to a female. if it was another guy then i could give him my thoughts but how do you give thoughts to females on stuff like same sex with other females?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have many of girl friends and its not that hard ....They ask you answer just like them we all need to learn to help each other..Also to show ohters were they can go for help on things....

JJ_NN
Posted

again i wonder if females have any notion about the thoughts and sexual desires of gay men, so i find it very hard to speak with them about what i think and would like to do in the gay world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the same for me about the lesbo world

i am dutch , i hope you understand what i mean to say, maybe my english isn't good enough.

JJ

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why does sit have to be about sex JJ...I know that there are other things to talk about in groups beside that...Why can't we just talk about gay life in the different areas that we are from...Like what is going on in the area we live in because this is gay pride month...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it dont have to be about sex. it can be about any thing in general

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

thats what I said maybe we can just talk and learn from them like they can learn from us about what is happening in the gay world were they are from....

JJ_NN
Posted

i am sorry, Michael, you are absolutly right

hugs,

JJ

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx JJ