when a girl says, - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i recently admitted to a friend of mine that i find her attractive, shes straight and she went a bit AGH! but she says been out with another girl before.

Now she says she enjoys my company and she likes coming around my house, last time we went to my room to watch a movie

:$ she's so beautiful but all i want to know does anyone think she means anything by it...?

Posted

As you said shes straight I think she likes you as a friend and I would be careful you could lose a great friend trying to push her into something shes not interested in

Posted

ugh. having a thing for straight girl especially if she's a super friend has got to be the worst. you've pretty much made your feelings know, she knows who you and what you're about and as much as it suks you just have to wait for her to make a move.

Melody_Preisinger
Posted

lol thats how it started with my first gf. she admitted she liked me and we were really good friends for like a year before that too. I didnt realize i liked women at that point but i was very intrigued, so i started spending a lot of time with her. She was so sweet and patient, she let me take my time and feel things out. We ended up together for a year. Its been a while since then but we still call each other once and a while and its like b4 we dated we are really good friends still.
Hope this doesnt make u too optimistic or give you false hope, but id rather see the glass half full.

Posted

i know, in this situation i guess its a thing of not getting your hopes up, but she let the person come to you isn't it?

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Yah I am attracted to this one woman, who is a friend but she is deffintally straight so I just ignore my feelings and usually it makes them go away. You can choose to fall out of lust, it takes work but it's not impossibul.

Posted

i think she's teasing me because we watched the l word together but i couldn't continue watching it, when i turned around she was spread out on my bed staring at me :$

Posted

i dunno wat to think because

1) she's been out with a girl before, but because of all the attention she was receiving (not good) she broke up with her

2) she keeps looking at me and plus w.e we are in public places she moves her feet against my leg and looks at me and smiles

3) sometimes i catch her watching me

she knows i'm a virgin as well maybe she's just playing with me huh?

Rachel_Kind
Posted

wooooh, no it sounds like she likes you.

Melody_Preisinger
Posted

i agree, she sounds like she wants something

Posted

well she's been around my house 3 times now and nothing's happened, i'm dying of frustration here.. i dunno whether to move on, say something, say nothing or what :'(

Posted

wow! you definitely have to say something. sounds like she's either playing with you, wants to start something with you or is seriously deranged. or more likely really isn't sure what she wants. you need to find out and stop torturing yourself. let her work this shit out on her own time not yours

Posted

what do you suggest i should do? @ kristin

Posted

i would just again be honest about your feelings ask her straight up if she's just playing or is actually interested in you as more than a friend. i'm a very straightforward kind of girl; it's what i would do. it sounds like it's kind of gotten to the point where it's making you a little crazy trying to figure out what she's up to. one way to find out; ask.

Posted

well :$ i'll told her i liked her before and she was like "omg i hope your not i can't handle that at this moment in time, it would just make things complicated" but then this is happening again...

Posted

i'm trying to make her jealous by saying that i've got a new gf now, then i'll c

Aimay_Louise_Bee
Posted

No! Don't do the make her jealous route! Ask her outright, she said it could complicated before make her now how you could make it easier.

Or wait until she's doing the leg touchy thing and just kiss her, if she pushes you away tell her she was leading you on. If she doesn't... Well. lol

Posted

ok :$ i'll have to do it x

Aimay_Louise_Bee
Posted

Wait, do what? lol x

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Two words love! ROSE WINE!! LOOL get pissed on that with her and shit happens!! I've had sex with a few "straight" girls when we've both been wasted on that stuff and it's not even taking advange coz you're both drunk!! lool x

Rachel_Kind
Posted

um actually getting drunk is taking advantage, don't listen to Becky please. last thing you want on your record is sexual assault.

Posted

please no sexual assault please :'(

i don't think she likes me because i asked her via text message "if you like someone how do you flirt with them?" and she was like play fighting and touching their hand.... she's never touched my hand just my leg :'O i've never been so heart broken in my life

i've decided not to let her come back to my bedroom... if she comes around we'll just stay downstairs...this will stop me getting weird signals

Posted

@ aimay lol i'm gonna leap on top of her hehe :] jokes x

Aimay_Louise_Bee
Posted

Oh ask her out again, the worst thing that can happen is she says no. Then go find someone else, hun. The worlds is full of pretty girls that don't want to mess with you. xx

Posted

get her drunk....thats probably the worst advice ive EVER heard in my life time....just saying....