Posted

hi

Posted

Im doin good, im at work xD

Sebastian_Bai
Posted

hi

Posted

hi good evening trust you doing well kyler?

JJ_NN
Posted

do you really think we( all the othrers but you) want to chat with you the next 100 years?

JJ

Tawee_Toemsuk
Posted

hey

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Easy J.J. lets give him a chance...

JJ_NN
Posted

Michael, do you really think he has the right for a new start??????????????????????????

well you know what i think about it, we have spoiled too much time about his fairy tales...

Posted

well JJ you're not obligated to read them...& you don't have to comment if you don't want to...whether he's changed or not...nobody knows but him...just chillax & start over...or just ignore him & his conversations...simple as that...there's no need for you to lose your head about this...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@JJ as long as I have been on here I have seen people do the same thing about talking about others and being mean..They have said that they were sorry and people just forgot about it and I say the same thing..Lets see how he acts..Like Jony and others have said either they will not comment or they will see what happens next...

JJ_NN
Posted

hhhmmmm, sorry Michael, i am afraid i don't have patience enough, so the only thing i can do is just ignore him..........

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

JJ if thats what you feel you need to do then thats up to you and others..I just know that I have seen this happen before and we all got over it and those who didn't just let it go...

JJ_NN
Posted

ok,i'll try, thanks for your comments.

JJ

gstanescu84
Posted

everybody deserves a second chance. Its a known fact.

JJ_NN
Posted

hhhm,mmm

JJ