WHAT MAKES YOU WORTH THE EFFORT - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT IN A CROWD dont mean looks or penis size what have you got to offer somone, if you are a plain jane or over weight as i am i need to put myself across as worth it what do you do to make your self stand out but dont forget if you are fat you can lose weight. if you are not hansom it can be fixed

Posted

Sorry messed up that first comment XD
All I can offer people is me, my love and care, all I can offer is who I am and everything that I am, I can't really offer anymore than that

Posted

abosolutely agree with you richard BUT SOME PEOPLE FIND IT HARD IN certian situations to comuni cate the same as others. i suppose its just down to confidence for myself i am ultra confident when i know a person but shy and quiet when first meeting dont sell my self well but always seem to get approached by people who i have got to know to well and would not risk losing a friend just for sex

Posted

the thing is i cant see a thing about me worth the effort, i dont know why guys want to get out with me.....

Posted

just been acused of being full of my self all i did was ask a question i choose not to sleep around for me it is a case of self respect at no time did i atempt to tell any one else how to live their life please do not judge before you know all the facts as my grama said be care ful what you do today because it will be with you for te rest of your life

Posted

Peter, you ask a good question and I think there are several ideas that may be helpful.

First of all, it helps if you know 'who' you are, not in some morbid sense but just 'know thyself'. In a positive sense, say to yourself, "Who am I?"

Following from that you need to have confidence in yourself. Be the best at whatever you do and know that you're the best.

If you don't do it already, learn to smile when difficulties of any kind arise. Be a happy person, happiness is a decision, it doesn't 'just happen'.

Know your limits sexually and stick to that. Yes means 'yes' and no means 'no'.

Show a genuine interest in others. Some men are 'more' interesting than others but you need to have a genuine interest towards any man that you're interested in.

I don't think that I'm a particularly handsome guy myself either but really I couldn't care less about that. Real beauty is not what we see on the outside, and yes I'm overweight also. And I only have a fairly 'regular' size penis!

But you will find, as I have, that 'who you are' and your body shape is 'perfect' for someone. You're quite a nice looking guy, I think you're judging yourself too hard. I haven't looked at your profile but have you said 'nicely' what you are after?

There is someone, (probably more than one) who wants you just as you are.
Just be yourself.

Take care
John

JJ_NN
Posted

right you are,Richard, the only thing you can offer to your partner is yourself, with all the good and bad things, we all have...................

JJ

Brian_Beno
Posted

I have a very loving personality, and try my best to make people happy.

Posted

Very true Brian. I can also throw in a sense of humor.

Posted

Its not necessary to stand out in a crowd to impress others by being someone you're not. To me that's not being honest with yourself or with others. Being you is what matters and if that's not good enough for someone then they are not the one that is meant to love you. Be open, honest and true to yourself and if you're seeking someone special you will find him or he will find you. Don't force being accepted. THat never works out.

JJ_NN
Posted

i agree totally, my dear friend.

love ,hugs and kisses,

JJ

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree 100%

Posted

You can't change a person, likewise they can't change you. So why should you try to change yourself to fit them. Just be yourself

Posted

fantastic responce better than i had hoped for it just goes to show we are all different viva la differance

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes we are