Samantha_Cruz_51415

my bf bi help me !!!!!! - The Gay Christian Network

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

so for the 1 time in my life i have a bi bf its alway been my dream to date a bi guy bc i love guy on guy.well my bf been massing around with a bi guy who is 45 and hot for and older guy.well this guy now has a thing for both of us.i like it in the sexul ways but it freak me out in other ways to.he a very nice guy and we been geting to know each other for a week or so now.in alot of way i like it but in alot of way i dont.i need help idk what to do or if i should do anything.PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Samantha,
I think this is a tricky situation. With that said, you have a lot of options. If the ways that you do not like this new relationship are major concerns, then you need to end the relationship. Stick to what you feel. Also, you could jjust have a sexual relationship with this person. Talk with you boyfriend. Together you both can find a solution.
-Ryan

Posted

id say get rid,,find sum1 whos not into both sexes,,ul get hurt in the end,,i went out with bi guy b4,,,n he was bedding women...whilst he was with me...i wanted love etc,,he sed he wanted it too..yeh,,id wudnt get involved now..soz 2b blunt

Posted

My opinion and am sorry very blunt, want an arsewhole, get rid of, and it is clear that this is not you and that you are a good person, we all have attractions, but this is lust, follow your heart and find someone who loves you, do not be pushed into this, you need to let him go, but you know that, you came on here really because you want the go ahead to say it's okay off other people, it's not mate, You can do this, Follow your heart Truly and you'll find the answer is clear,

Sx =)

Posted

P.s. Andrew, Bi Guys aren't bad, it's your personality that defines, you, i'm bi and i would never cheat on anyone, i have feelings for men and women and find it just as hard, would never ever do that to anyone!

Karen_Bacon
Posted

You know as the saying goes yo cant have your cake and eat it too. (what ever that means) anyway you need to decide whats important to you. a relationship who loves and only wants to be with you or someone who has other fantasies away from you. personally i think if someone is thinking sexually about someone other than who they are with then it's doomed to fail!

Karen_Bacon
Posted

ok i admit thats a little confusing lol sorry about that . you should make ip your mind about whats truly important to you true life or fantasy?

Posted

The answer is clear in uther responses - DITCH ! Your heart and other attractions are clouding your judgement and clear thinking. Sadly, it will all end in tears.

Karen_Bacon
Posted

There is no need to ditch any ones heart .... You just need to find someone who loves YOU and ONLY YOU!!

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

if he want to be with the man and me its find with me.but he mary and he has a son oder then me and my bf does love me he dont love the whatever you want to call it.i am a pan woman an i think it find to date to people at the same time as long at you give both of them your time when your are with them.

Posted

sorry to be blunt, but i couldn't disagree more, but then it's your life and i wish you all the best!

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i know that it take alot to be with two people but it can be done

Posted

it can if you want to be fooled around, it's not love and quite un-christian

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i dont think it that way.

Alexander_Slidez
Posted

Most men in a relationship who identify themselves as bi will quite quickly become gay, even though they may deny it for a long time.

Perhaps have a three way and see how comfortable you are with your partner playing with a man.

Posted

You don't think that way because you don't wanna see the reality.

Posted

and Alexander, while that may be true for some cases, there are Bisexuals who are very sexually attracted to both sexes, it wasn't long ago before ppl thought that men of the same sex had a choice and that there feelings weren't real, well it's the same for bi-sexuals.

x

Posted

i think in the end it's really up to you. You need to decide what's right for you. You need to be certain what you like and what you don't like. You can't have it all. Gotta give to get or somebody gotta willingly make some compromises. food for thought.

Posted

I think Sam new all along what she wanted and it was pointless commenting on here, u wanted people to approve a 3 some basically, well i disagree, sorry but i always give my honest opinion and look at "sodom and gomorrah" if you really think this is ok.

xx

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

it trun out that i like it alot am my bf bf is a good guy