Looking for a BF - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

o.o name says it all

Robert_Palencia_Pie
Posted

hey i am lookin 4 a boyfriend

Peter_John_O'Reilly
Posted

Same here as I also am looking for a BF but I do not wear make up how you see my photo is how i look. I hope to meet a fine twink type bf who will love me for who i really am, and NOT just as a toy

Posted

Best of Luck 2 u Kyler. XD

Posted

the eternal search to complete heart it a rough road but fun at times.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Kyler, the problem with searching for a BF is that the harder you look, the more difficult it becomes. Things should just flow naturally. The right guy will cross your path eventually. Keep your "Gaydar" tuned and it will happen.

Posted

things have changes i was with my partner 27 years until he died 3years ago i was 100 percent faithful not bothered since then but time is now right to move on i never wanted to be near anyone else he told me at the end there had never been any one else for him i have not put this up for sympathy but to let you out there, that do desire more than sex if you are willing to put in the work in you will get the reward back 10 fold never regreted 1 second and would repeat every second in a flash but that was the past

Posted

thanks for shareing it al thing to be shared

Jaco_Viljoen
Posted

When you least expect it, the right person will come your way...
It doesnt help going to look for that some1, when the time is right, all shall be revealed :-)

Posted

i agree totaly with , but you also have to put yourself in situations where you can meet people even though you are not activly looking for a partner my problem is i live in a small market town in rural nottinghamshire i have recently moved here i know no one, gay switch board or internet could help i love chatting over coffee which i miss dreadfuly for me friends are what i need more than a boyfriend

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

so am i lookin for a bf. but i am also located in a small town . not exactly full of choices! I meet a few here and there. all taken or not interested. I hope some sweet, cute guy comes to take me away soon. Im a little wierd and exotic but very loving!

Posted

you have youth on your side i am an old fart set in my ways as you get older it becomes more difficult to meet people i find the older some one accepts their sexuality the more obces sed with sex luckily i have been openly gay for 35 years fiendship is such luxuary [thats not spelt right] boy friends come and go all you can do is to keep looking and if you are lucky you will find what you are looking for good luck petrt

Rod_Bell
Posted

Hope everybody can meet someone they love. I am 50 next month and had love once or twice when I was younger. I want everyone to find their mate.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Albert is right...there are many alternatives to "clubbing" or "cruising". This site is a great example. I have made some firm friends on-line, and although we may not have met physically, they are a great source of comfort and conversation that you don't generally find on the street.

JJ_NN
Posted

a really good long term relationship is indeed much more than sex !!!!!!!!!!!

thank god, i don't want to think at sex 24 hours a day LOL.

hugs to you all,

JJ

JJ_NN
Posted

you are right Andy, a good chat friend can help you in difficult times and visa versa( i don't know if english speaking people understand that) but it means it is two ways i help him and the other helps me.

JJ