Courtney_Stokes

club help - Lesbian Ladies

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

okay so my friends birthday is coming up and she has been dying to get me into a club but ive always come up with excuses not to go. first off i dont know how to dance and i feel like an idiot trying to learn. i get embarrassed even watching myself dance in the mirror as odd as that sounds. second, im not exactly a social butterfly. dealing with strangers scares me to death. i really do want to go and at least try to have a good time but im seriously nervous about it. anyway id really really appreciate any sort of hints, tips, tutorials, anything to help out. i seriously need all the help i can get

jessicazylee
Posted

1) relax
2) dont do anything u're not comfortable with

if u're not comfortable interacting with strangers, then dont do it. the point of going to a club is to have fun. most ppl in the club have fun dancing, drinking or meeting new people. some have fun people watching, catching up with old friends, adn watching people be drunk fools on the dance floor [see first group of people]. If u've got a friend who's a social butterfly, let them take the lead in people interactions.

I happen to be a member of the former group [minus drinking]. my partner happens to be a member of the latter group [plus drinking]. I flit between him and the dancefloor all the time, or try to get him liquored up enough to join me on the floor. Usually with amusing results.

Posted

Ok just watch this video and copy at home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IlwMnM_n38

Lol just joking, I've been clubbing for a few years now, I used to be really scared like you but the first time I visited a really great club I just got hooked. No one really cares if you can dance. Some times you get people chatting but people don't really rush over and expect you to start an awesome conversation with them. Just hang out with your friend have have a good time

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

thanks a lot for the advice. i guess ill just have to go with the flow and hopefully things will go well