D.M_Barrera

Homophobes - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

I knw they do it out of insecurity and ignorance, but there are times I just want to scream at them. Its 4th of July, celebrating the independence of America, honoring the soldiers who gave their lives and time to protect everyones freedom. I'm sure many of the soldiers that have served were/are gay. Damn it, we also deserve equality and freedom!
Homophobes, especially religious fanatics, sayin the end is near because more gays are coming out of the closet. Claiming anything gays do (that is good) is in vain because we live in "sin".

AAAAhhh!!!! :/

Posted

Thats one reason I stopped being Christian. It just seemed to be swamped with rules about this and that and essentially a way of controlling people. I wouldn't mind if it was just telling you not to hurt other people, stealing etc but there is so much about marriage and abortion. Men are better than woman, sex is wrong then they have no explanation for sexual preferences at all. Pray the gay away? What a load of bs!

American baptist Churches are just the worst the stuff they brainwashed people with was just rubbish. They made people do all these rituals like chastity rings for teens and people fell for it too. And theres no real point talking to these people because they are are all trained to answer pretty much any question you ask with a specific or random bible quote. If people would mind there own business the world would be a much better place.

Martha_Hermolle
Posted

I live in near a little town in Britain that still harbours racists, homophobes and sexists as though it's stuck in the 1950s. The place is also highly uncultured, dull and usually grey. That just goes to show the benefits of the acceptance of multiculturalism and what not. As for religious leaders, most of them know nothing, their pig-headedness only enables them to quote from a bible that is obviously flawed. I am still a christian, but I don't believe in the bible at all.

Posted

Sounds like a lot of towns in Britain )

Posted

my dad doesn't like gay people, this is way i haven't told him, any mention of gay guys anything and he makes horrible jokes and that happens with the other half of my family too (my dad's half) i got into an argument with it about it... but i dad was brought up to believe that being gay is not right... i just can't change the way he was brought up lol x

Posted

I think when people stay stuff like that they usually don't understand about gay people and gay culture then feel kind of intimidated by them. I think some people even think that if they hang out with gay people they will turn gay them self lol. They tell others they hate gays just to be sure that they will never ever be gay them self.

Its also kind of like racism. In the past people used to tell there kids a black guy was going to eat them if they were bad lol. Its just really stupid but at least they teach younger people about equality you have to understand it wasn't always like that.

Becky_Chesson_50923
Posted

Homophobic people are just rude, ignorant and full of hatred and even possibly gay themselves, but hate to admit it haha Just ignore them, they ain't worth your time, energy or anything! Were all proud to be who we are, can they say the same? NOPE, I rest my case

Amy_Wells_54954
Posted

if everything that people find is sinful - theyre forgetting that we are only human and as a human we do nothing BUT sin

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Well gay means happy so shouldn't the religious people be thrilled so many happy people are coming out of the closet....oh wait religious fanatics are unhappy people and misery likes company.

Posted

Rachel tat was good..... well honestly don u think the only thing that this "religious" ppl follow on by the book is homosexuality.... hello religion says no sex b4 marriage and wht do these straight ppl do? they hav sex b4 marriage.... robing, stealin, killing i think there are many important things to worry about and homosexuality is just not one of them... ppl just make it one.... but even non religious ppl do it... they r just scared to accept difference.... we should waste our time worrin bcuz we cnt change hw ppl think... we can always try but at the end its them who will have to accept it..

oh yea and if God is really nice and stuff plz tell me why would he create us this way then tell us its wrong and that we'd go to hell if we continue with it....??? and if he doesnt make mistakes wat about hermaphrodites??? no offence i love them just the same but they're born that way with two sexual characteristic and hormones and if they end up be in gay is that also wrong??? honestly.... does god really exist should b the question....