Ken_Miller_54967

new - Gay Guys! <3

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

hello i'm new to this site and in need of friends,i love meeting new people and maybe it'll turn into something more talk to u soon

Posted

good luck i have been here about a week waste of time never any one here who wants to chat if they do all they are intrested in is whats between your legs no one appears to be bothered about whats between your ears

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to the group Ken

Posted

well only so many hours in the day but been chatting here an there

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i dont agree with peter there r some people on here that like 2 chat & not just about sex.

Randy_Martin
Posted

Don't most gay guys want to know what someone looks like & how big their pecker is before bothering to get to know them. When someone wants more info about that than my beliefs & values & the kind of person I am, I immediately weed them out. There are a some guys out there that are not hung up on the physical. Those are worth the time.

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

ty everyone for being so nice,i have a friend now ty Homer i feel loved

Andy_Walker
Posted

Hi Ken. I also agree with John...Yes, Peter, there are some guys who think through their scrotums, but for the most part I have met some great guys in here....not necessarily for sex, just friendship.

Soldier on, Ken, there are some of us out here who are not cynical and can be nice guys.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

here here andy

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that is 75% of the gay community but the other 25% of the gay community wants to meet gay guys for friendship and relationship Randy

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

i would love for us to all get together and drink some beer

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am going to the pasco gay pride parade on the 16 and 17th of july. why dont you meet me and my friends there Ken?

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

Pasco,Washington?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes pasco washington july 16th and 17th

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

i use to live in Pendleton back in '03

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

cool do you miss it?

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

no not really,to many cowboys around there

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea all closeted gay cowboys

Ken_Miller_54967
Posted

that and they think there shit don't stink and i can't stand that

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well I cannot speak for the USA, but my experience here in Australia is that you can find a mate in the most unlikely places. For example, a month or so ago there were council workers planting trees outside my place. This delightful ( very masc) guy asked if he could fill his water-bottle. Of course I let him into my home to use a tap (fawset?) and one thing led to another. We remain in touch and he is a total delight. NSA, but wonderful when he is in the area.

Posted

-blush- happy you made friends or lusty giggle

Andy_Walker
Posted

Satrer, it is not that difficult. My theory is that the harder you search, the lower the results. Things just happen and they are generally more worthwhile. Patience and honesty pay off in the end.

Posted

well aside from being in closet till right guy comes agong to bust me out

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well, Satrer, if you were closer I could smash that closet to bits. My closet collapsed when I was in my teens and it has all been fine since. Trust me, the right guy is out there.

Posted

Ahhh ...just try to remember this: Closets are for clothes, not people!!! LOL but sooooo true!