Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is there any real lesbians in birmingham? - Lesbian Ladies

8 posts in this topic

Posted

i must admit that ive been on dating sites for a while because i've not used to the gay scene yet because i've only just come out. BUT when i meet up with girls they are either bi curious or just don't seem to be into girls the way they say their into girls, for example i met this one girl, i went out on about three dates and we went shopping, we talk on msn, mobile constantly for about 2 years and ever time i flirt, she doesn't, she stood me up 3 times when you were supposed to meet.

the others don't seem to wanna meet or nothing! :| so frustrated

Posted

If some one stands you up without any real reason more than once it pretty much means they are not interested or have some issues them self. I think maybe afew girls here are just kind of experimenting or saying they are lesbian for the attention. Btw what kind of age group are you aiming at? I noticed your quite young so if your aiming at people the same age group you might find that they are pretty confused and move quickly between different partners. I don't think people really get serious till about 25 or 30.

Posted

well i am looking for girls in my age group... but i don't want to experiment i want a relationship then i want to experiment lol x

Posted

Like I said I think people who are around your age group are all still experimenting. I got in a long relationship at your age but it kind of ended badly so I'm stuck looking again now. Its not always a sure thing you will stick with a person even if they seem serious at your age tbo. Try look for more serious types of people though and maybe you will find some one great!

Posted

i had a feeling that was the case all the girls i've met just seem to mess me around... i just have to keep looking x

Posted

birmingham is shite for things like this, there seems to be so many gay men but sod all women i feel your pain babes. x

Posted

I agree Roisin!

Posted

I'm not from Birmingham but I know how you feel. I find it really hard to find people in the queer community that are my age. It seems that when I go to meet ups and queer events there's a lot of older or younger people there.

I just wanted to say that I understand where your coming from.