Racheal_Peterson

Which Road to take? - Poetry Group

Racheal_Peterson
Posted

Do I go left of do I go right. Wish I knew what to do tonight. All these feelings bottled up inside. Oh the pain and sorrow I feel wish I would just take a pill. Make it all fill better make it all go away I just don't know what to say. I have built a life with him just the way it should be. But I am torn inside of me. The world says this is how it is. This is how it should be. Now when are they going to quit lying to me. Boy meets girl and so it goes. Now is it wrong to want girl meets girl. To want the out of the norm. Day after day I try to hide how I feel. All I know is this feels so real. All these years I have hide how I feel, what I want, who I want. Wish I could go back and do it all over. Fear consumed me!! Fear of rejection, lose, failure. NO more!! Tired of the lies tired of the emptiness. When will I feel alive again? Wish I knew the words to say the things to do. Wish I still wanted you. My eyes have been opened and they can not be shut. So tired of this same old rut. Come give me wisdom to what I should do. Come over me like a soft summer breeze. I wish I could do this with more ease. Should I go left or right. Wish I knew what to do tonight!!

This is a poem I wrote about coming out! Let me know what you think

Posted

nice from heart

Sharon_Saw
Posted

very nice, Racheal....

Ella_Castro
Posted

A+++ that was beautiful

Posted

beautiful so honest

Racheal_Peterson
Posted

thank you everyone. It took me years to come out to myself. Now I am out & proud