Chud

I'm back! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Right w/e happened a few days ago was me getting really upset over something that shouldn't of got to me, I'm back and I'm not gonna let that asshole win, I'm back to stay.
I'm sorry to wind you guys up with my going away and coming back.
I'm back to stay and not let that mother fucker get to me!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Good. And remember if he or anyone gives you shit teill the you eill squeeze their head!

Posted

nah don't trip...unfortunately there are just guys on this site that wanna pick a fight...so as long as you ignore them...you should be good...but as i said before we should all get together on the feedback group and insists that they create a block botton on this site..that way we don't have to deal with the assholes...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome back to stay. if you want to pick a fight next time, pick one with me so i can tease you so you can stay okay sweety. i will cover your back always lol

Robert_Connors
Posted

but would he say that to any of us face to face I don't think so

Posted

Yay! Richard's here. Lol :-)

Posted

welcome back i silly but mean no harm lot of great guys here who on your side

JJ_NN
Posted

you have made the right move !!!

Posted

Welcome back Richard, yeh stick 2 ur Gun's, anyway i am a Soldier, so i will sort him out 4 ya lol

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi - I cant say I know your history as im just advancing from the "newbie" stage around here! Welcom back - hope you have a better go this time!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Richard I hope you are back to stay and if anyone gives you anymore shit about your boyfriend just let me know and I will message him and tell him what I think....Like you said you are not going to let the fucker get to you...You are smarter then he is...:-) So happy you are back...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

right on Micheal, i am with you all the way lol