Would you go home with a guy that you just met in the street?

Would you go home with a guy that you just met in the street?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go home with a guy that you just met in the street?

• Yep! If I was horny enough, why not?
    • Mmm, I'd ask him to go for a coffee or chat before going to his place
    • Nope. I'd rather get his WhatsApp instead and talk first
    • No way. That's crazy dangerous!

Posted

yes i will if he invited me to go with him. who knows this person might be your faith or a real person who can give you real love and true friendship.

• 4 weeks later...
Brave-Heart
Posted

Calvin, I've been cruising EVERYWHERE--streets, parks, tearooms, X-rated movies, regular movies, theatres, subways, beaches, trails, cities, towns countries, etc. (BUT I am NOT a tramp or slut!LOL) for over 65 years. In my ***s (the Ice Age) I was arrested (entrapped) twice for 'lewd and lascivious behavior' and learned let 'them touch first'. The last time was in 1952. The Internet has eliminated a lot of that--and the fun--the chase. Like anything else there are rules to be followed and caution to be taken but it is still fun!
PS I met my first lover turning the corner of 23rd Street and 8th Avenue in New York City!

Posted

Love your comments Martin! You make me laugh so much he he! I agree: fun is to be had, and we should spend less time on apps and more time in reality :P

Posted

why not? if he'll be nice to me sure thing yeah

• 1 month later...
Posted

GetAttachment.jpeg

I have been approached a few times and yes I know it can be risky with a stranger but I like to think I am a reasonable judge of character, it is a good idea to sit down in public and have a chat first and then make your decision if you are going with him to either some discreet location or his place for him to take you to bed, its a case of being self confident and feelng safe as best can be I suppose
Posted

If the guys was really interesting me, I'd go for a coffee first and see if there's some interest on both sides after the coffee....if there's no conversation at the coffee shop...sorry to say that it would end there. That's the 48 yo talking...if I'd have been lets say 25 years younger, I'd have gone straight to his place...foolish youth lol

• 5 months later...
Posted

Yes... why not? It is way much better and exciting when people approach you in daily, real life.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Cute guys.. I meet daily......... come ask you for a smoke..........

Posted

Anyone from Oshawa Area.......... wink wink

Posted

Call me old-fashioned, but it would take a lot for me to go hook up with someone. There HAS to be some type of connection, some chemistry & I have to be intellectually aroused by him as well. I like to talk! & It really helps if the other people enjoyed talking as well. I'm going to be honest & say that if that were to happen, I would just be like, "Ugh.. Just take me, rip me out of my clothes & do with me as you please!" Not out loud, of course. Idk, it's just that I couldn't really be all into the sex if there wasn't anything between us.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hey is there any guys from Oshawa Ontario Area looking go on date with me......I have my own place.. and live bye my self.........wink wink... like going out to the movies.... or be nice cuddle up some cute guy and watch movie at home.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Brave-Heart
Posted

I have MANY times but then I was/am pretty street smart! I met my first live with lover on 28th Street & 8th Avenue in NYC in a snowstorm! TRUE STORY!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I would. Speaking of which... Is there anyone in the liverpool area who wants to take me to bed?

• 4 years later...
Posted

I would if he is a top  

• 11 months later...
Posted

Hell, I'd like to do that. But would I dare? I've no idea until it happens. Wish it would; then I'd have to make up my mind. Maybe a coffee first, but if he were inviting enough, all bets are off.