Bottom Guys - Gay Guys! <3

Ju****

Robert_Connors
Posted

I prefer a boy myself too insted of dildo but when u don't have a boy a dildo comes in handy LOL

Posted

hahahaha @Robert I like you way hahahahaha and it is true I guess so hahaha
@Satrer yes you made me smile mate! Thanks hehehehe

Posted

I identify as a bottom. I have never had sex, but I think I am a bottom. My friends say that I am lucky because I have the potential to be the catcher and the pitcher. I just do not think I want to pitch. I am not sure why bottoms attract bottoms, but it does seem to happen, a lot.

Posted

I am a pure top, i love being the dominant one, but if i am with a real cute guy and he want's 2 be a Top i will let him Pound me.

Posted

@Oscar I can help you out anytimeyou want...LOL..As far as bottoms only will I have been both and I have to say I like to see the guys face when he cums deep inside me...Oh and it is fun with a 2 headed dido LOL....

Robert_Connors
Posted

Amen Michael LOL fun fun

Posted

Yes I call his name out everytime I cum ....... OH MY GOD.....

• 8 years later...
Posted

I have a micro dick so I cant top . I am a good slut bottom and love a dominate top to take control

• 3 weeks later...
Tjneedsdick-1058
Posted

I have a 61/2 in dick not to big around but I think I might want to pitch dick instead of catching but I don't know yet because I have northern pitch or cought any dick in my ass so I'm waiting to experiment it all .

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 7/1/2011 at 10:14 PM, Rod_Bell said:

Hmmm. I prefer bottom or versatile guys. Once in awhile I like to get poked!

Me too I love COCK raw up in me breeding me I moan o yeah man fuck me o yeah 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mostly I want dick in me, but I believe in sensual lovemaking and whatever works for the both of us at the moment. 

Posted

My dick is little and never gets hard so I like a real man dominate me and take control 

• 1 month later...