Ryan_Siriwardene

Am I a cock tease - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

So I went out last night. I am visiting another country, dont know anyone here (I prefer to keep the place I am staying private).

I was umming and aahhing on whether going to the club by myself. So I did, at first the night was slow then it picked up. I was chatting to a few guys, which is so not like me as I am only extroverted when I am surrounded by people I know.

As the night progress, one particularly guy who befriended started getting touchy and kept telling me I was beautiful and wanted to take me home so we could cuddle and make me breakfast.

I was flattered but been there and done that before, I want to get to know a guy, have a conversation and see where it goes from there. This guy was totally not getting it that I didnt want to rush.

In the end I told him to go, he began to annoy me.

My close colleague thinks I am afraid of sex but I disagree. I enjoy getting close to a guy making out with him more than oral and sex. I enjoy the touching of the lips, rubbing back and forth each arm. Isnt that intimacy?

Why are men such in a hurry to do the bedroom stuff. Cant we talk for a bit first? Am I even a man, I wonder sometimes? Why are they impatient? Why do they chuck a whinge if they dont get their way.

Overall it was still good night!

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

no i dont believe ur a cock tease u done the right thing i believe in getting to know some one before jumping into bed with them good for u

Posted

i agree with kevin i'm also like you and ryan i can tell you for a fact that you aint scared of sex you just don't go looking to get your dick wet in the next hole you can find plus also ther are guys like us out there ya just have to hang on long enough and they will come around.

Posted

IF YOU DO IT FOR YOUR OWN EGO ITS SAD BUT IF A SITUATION CHANGES AND YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF IT

Posted

yes you did right Ryan, I have noticed in clubs here . its a one night stand thing...some of these guys are just out to get in your pants...and the breakfast was prolly some orange juice and a good bye kiss...not saying all guys are but most.... And so I dont get hate mail from everyone...I use to be your friend from last night till I decided it was time to settle down and find someone for ever....still looking but thats another story.

Dave_Mack
Posted

As I have got older I too prefer the intimacy over the sexual. I live near a college and got friendly with a very hot 19 yr old guy. He is now with family for the summer BUT we do keep in touch. He will be visitng before school resume and we will get together. Wheter we have sex is immaterial, I enjoy his company,,,

Robert_Connors
Posted

no Ryan u r not a cock teas, I have been acused of that when I was younger and @ that point in my life I was cous I didn't just want to jump into bed with just anyone and yes I teased guys and led them on, now that is a cock teas It's that u have morals guy

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I just think guys are so impatience. They tell me I am beautiful, they dont even know me.

I dont even think its love at first sight. I have needs, I like being touch but I need more than that as I get older. I like to engage in a conversation, that is what I love about this site.

We engage and communication on various topics I love it and we learn so much of each other.

@Peter Its not an ego thingy, why do we have to rush? I dont mind them touching me but I want to show them I am not threaten by their actions it is when they go into overdrive, I want to yell TIME OUT.

@ Robert and Dave - This is the reason why I am alone, I dont like going to clubs, they are all the same, all want to make out with me and if I say no, I never hear from them again unless its on facebook, dont ask me why I add them straight away to my account - I think I am looking for more people to interact with. I like conversations.

Another thing why is that I never attract the guys I actually want to make out with? Three have flown by me in my life and I would love to at least kiss them never get to.

Posted

all ways welcomed to chat here some great guys here to get to know an me giggle

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

@scott - that is a long hmmmm, did I get you thinking?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Ryan, you are not a cock tease. your a good guy who is looking for friends first then lovers second

Posted

i agree you thinking before taken home so your a good guy

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if i was single Ryan, i would get to know you before i take you home for sex

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

well it is not just the sex, I have been in a situation where I have made out of guy just to feel what it is like.

I just wont want that anymore. I get a vibe with who I want to be with and is definitely not the guys I have been meeting.

Robert_Connors
Posted

just take your time Ryan and u will have a happy life with the right guy, it takes time

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i hear you ryan, just be yourself and take it slow

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I agree just take your time and thngs will fall into place you are not a cock teaser you are being yourself and thats good for you.