kyler - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i feel like been a bitch if kyler has paid you out, or gave you shit on the way you look weight or anything that you have found hurtful comment and lets have a massive big bitch about him hehehe

Posted

nah...that will only makes him feel real important...i mean seeing his name as the title is sure to excite him enough...i mean what's the use of bitchin about him???...he's only going to find it fun...i mean come one at some point or another some of us were like him...so we should know that this is only gonna make him laugh and enjoy it...just let it go...he's not worth the time...

Eric_Aldridge_54639
Posted

I agree with Jony. As much of a parasitic annoyance he is, bitching about him won't do much. It's clear he likes attention, so there's no need to give him any, regardless of if its negative or positive.

Posted

What? D: What did I do?! I haven't said anything about you guys :'(

Posted

exactly Eric...the best way to get back at an attention hog is to just simply keep your cool...ignore him and give him the silent treatment...that's all you need to do...if he wants to talk...he can talk with himself...because i don't speak with people who have shallow beliefs like that...i mean it's bad enough we got bullied for being gay...and now shallow people...uh-uh...that's ain't happenin for me...

Posted

Wat? I just joined this site and u already hate me?! D':

Posted

okay, this has gone a bit too far. what some of you may call being an attention hog could simply be a fit of summer boredom. i've refrained from going postal on because i'm easily entertained (haha). i know people have low breaking points, but i cannot agree with people who will talk like such either behind people's backs or right in front of them, no matter how they are viewed, positively or negatively. i never judge, it's gotten me into trouble, and i cannot just sit by while people are talked about. it's just plain rude.
@kyler, i apologize for what they may have said that hurt you. regardless of what extent whatever nonsense they're talking about has gone, they have no right to say such things to you

Posted

well kyler shut ya mouth an stop giving people shit then maybe people wont do shit like i've done. Jony and eric na i like being upfront if someone is pissing me off i will let them no and look wat the wanker has wrote already some people need to have it done to them to relise that they are hurtfull and pathetic i don't like people being paid out for wat they look like or the size they are it gives me the shits

Posted

oh, and furthermore "Life is full of fake people. Before you decide to judge them, make sure you`re not one of them." take this to mind, all of you and also speak with caution or shut your damn mouths, don't let another soul get lost again. you have no idea how much i can't stand hateful words

Posted

ok keandre you would be find with starting a topic n THE WANKER giving you shit hmmmmmmmmmmm i don't think so! i aint the type to bitch behind someones back i'll do it where they can see plan an clear n in plain daylight. YOU cant stand hatefull words well read some of the topics kyler has commented on an you will see i no the world is full of fake people for fuck sakes i cut all my old friends from my home town cause all the could an the only thing they no is to be fake seriously don't like the topic don't comment so you can shut your damn mouth an fuck off

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Wow this whole Kyler thing is going too far.. 2 wrongs don't make a right!

Posted

i care little when people talk about me. it means absolutely little without action to back it up, because when you talk about someone, it becomes nothing more than talk. but even words can hurt. we're all fake at one point, there's no denying that. what changes that is what we do. words become actions, when they are spoken or written it is an action on its own, and can be an attack on someone's person. if such was said about you or someone else, then stand up for them, stand up to the person who said such a thing, but at least be civil about it. i know, gone are the days where words can actually sink in and i hope this isn't lost on anyone, but it sickens me when people fight fire with fire, because it get's nothing done. be the bigger man and don't create conflict, it only leads to trouble. and it makes little sense to go to such lengths to gain a great deal of support instead of go straight to the supposed "source" of it all

Posted

no james i'm making him relise that things he says are hurtful to people an that maybe just maybe he will wake up an relise with a hole topic being made about him to stop and just chat to people i joined this site cause of the whole friendly thing not to read this idiot calling peole fat or ugly thats why to wrong don't make a rite but in my lifes experience i have learnt go bigger then them and it will work

Posted

@james, i agree, this has gone much too far

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Well I am a person who has been very badly bullied for being gay, if I was to log onto this site and see a whole discussion made about me I'd feel awful! Maybe Kyler has his own problems that he needs to deal with alone. And I don't see how "going bigger" would help. If he is craving attention then you're giving him what he wants. So many and I mean so many people out there are just shallow, wether gay, straight, lesbian or trans. Shallow people will forever be in this world and it's something everyone has to take with a pinch of salt.

Posted

james i've been bullied through high school primary school about everything mate so don't start that crap not part of it i have stuck up for people and this will end up the same in the end with kyler relising that pay outs aint they way to go people will show you respect if you give it to them and keandre would you fuck off cause you are just talking out of your arse. Also peole have got kyler banned off here and he still aint getting it all at so take the next step which is this i don't hate kyler at all don't know the fella to say that i'm just sick of his pay outs everyone is aloud there opion on a topic with out have shit being said about them james an keandre you both seem to be the type to have something said an go have a cry in the coner UMMMM wats that gonna do stand up for yourselfs and don't peoples crap der i will say sorry to kyler when he appoligises to everyone on this site that he has paid out

Posted

well you can't blame them...2 wrongs may not make a right...but whatever people say to him...well you can't say he doesn't have it coming...and you know...it's very interesting how he's faking that he doesn't know what's goin on...i mean what are the odds of someone barely joining with the same name and pic...Keandre i started doing the same thing...when he had that discussion about chubby people shouldn't take pictures...i confronted him about that and he clearly didn't care and stoodby his shallow beliefs...i don't know how much of this drama you've actually read...but this is something he started...he decided to target the fat/ugly/old...and well now you have unhappy people...you can't only be considering his feelings...when he insulted other people 1st...when it comes to other people's opinion about me...people will believe what they want to believe...i'm not gonna bother convincing anyone who i am...to some people i'm a super nice guy...to other i'm the villain...can't please everybody...not that i have to...but hey...life goes on...but as i said before...i too think it's gone long enough...but people wanna get back at him...you're not gonna stop them...he started something he couldn't handle...and well even with that "attempt" to apologize...he didn't convince anybody...again i unfortunately was like this before on chat rooms...call me crazy but a part of me liked making people mad...and of course the more talked back...the more fun it was...and it fits the behavior of an attention hog...that's why i say just drop it and ignore him...cuz i mean you're only giving him more attention than he derserves...

Posted

I dont even know wats going on D: I just made my account on here. I've never even been here and they say Im saying stuff D:

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Hahaha so Kyler can't say stuff about people but you can say that I'm the sort of person who can't stand up for myself and I go and cry in corners if something is said about/to me? Right!... Has Kyler actually said something to you? It only seems to be you wanting an apology? In ever comment on here you are just contradicting yourself Maitland Dow. What do you mean don't start that crap? If you were bullied that badly you'd have an understanding with people and youd know how it would feel to be publicly humiliated.. I'm sure not many people took much attention to Kylers comments.

Posted

bullshit you pay people out on ther appearence how old they are if there fat of skinny n i'm sick of reading it when clearly dude you are a complete fuckhead mate why apoligise plus you have an account on here longer then wat i have and rveryone else who dosen't wanna confort this wanker can fuck off or i'll be starting on you next

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Yup Maitland Dow because your really showing yourself as a really nice guy!

Posted

.-. oh my...im gonna hug my teddy >.

Posted

oh watever james read the comments people have reported him but dont have the balls to confront him apart from the other dude just b4 forgot his name sorry dude, If you could stand up for yourself you would but no you are prob on that has reported him thats wat i'm saying how am i contradicting myself you fucking toss pot. You wankers read this topic and deside na i'm gonna have my say about it well you lot are just parthectic this site is about as pathectic as wat people in day to day life is BACKSTABBERS mate i bet your quick to run someone down behind there back and when confronted you will act like the wanker o what have i done so fuck off 4 eyes you are pissing me off way to much. I NO HOW MUCH THE COMMENTS HURT THATS WHY I AM DOING THIS BUT YOU DON"T FUCKING GET THAT and i hate people they give people shit for no reason so i am starting on him for no reason

Posted

honestly, this is getting WAY outta hand. here's the thing, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that much is true. we all have thoughts and who are we to say what one another can and cannot say? there's much i wanna say right now but i have self-control, i don't get angry. you know why? there's better things than anger, than getting even, than telling someone off and feeling you just knocked the high and mighty off onto his aft end. if something someone says bothers you, it's because you let them. i can tell i'm gonna get tumbled on because of me saying that and forgive me for saying so. that is my perspective. we have a say in how we feel, and just because someone says something doesn't make it true. and what else is that the further this thing goes, the more likely someone is gonna come out of the damaged in some way. hell, everyone has had something said about them sometime, whether it is indirectly or straight to their face, and regardless of whether or not they've had it coming, it still doesn't make it right. whether or not it's true, doesn't mean you should be the one to say it. ignorance is an epidemic it seems, and i don't like to be seen as ignorant, even though i may be. yeah, i've had crap talked about me, many of it unspeakable, and every time i've retaliated i've hurt someone, either myself or another. it's not worth it, and i will have none of it. i'm bowing out of this. let the ignorance spread, because i won't stoop that low.

Posted

james would you fuck off i wasn't talking to you b4 that was for kyler the last comment was for you an kyler run for your teddy cause if i get hold of you mate also james people that know me no i'm a nice i could not give a shit wat you think becarfull mate ya crossing the biggest cunt that walked