Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the question is can Kyler be civil????

Posted

.-. do I know you people? O:

Posted

nope we strangers who read to much ha ha

Posted

Oh mkayy >.> People are treating me mean on here...idk why D: I never even met you peoples!

Posted

i mean to no one it be ok in time

Posted

Hi Kyler and welcome 2 the site >.<

JJ_NN
Posted

why don't you shut the fuck up, if you never have meet anyone of this people?

JJ

gstanescu84
Posted

I think you peopel are thinking of a different Kyler. Im pretty sure this hot stuff wasnt the one who was mean to the fatt/ugly. COrrect me if i'm wrong.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You are wrong Geo it is the same one...Just wait he will show his true colors...

Posted

remember it was agreed that we'd give kyler a new chance...and well he's been ok...so everyone just chillax...especially you JJ...if the boy wants to speak...then let him speak...don't tell him to shut the fuck up...do you always come off this strongly negative towards people???

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

After seeing some of the others comment and the other discussion about Klyer I now have to say I agree with Jony lets give him a chance and see if he changes...

gstanescu84
Posted

U see what I mean Michael. I told you like Jony is saying. His cousin hacked into his account r wahtever it was defamed his name. WHatever country Kyler's from he should sue. Im sure there is such law.

Posted

don't get me wrong George...I'm all up for giving Kyler a new chance...but I never said that I believe his story about his cousin stealing his identity...there is just too much coincidence...& i'm not gonna repeat about what i think about his story...but i do think that he should just admit he wrote those things & apologize for real this time...instead of making up this story...

Posted

I agree with giving him a new chance, about the cousin thing, I'm undecided on whether to believe him or not, it could be a lie but it can be a coincidence - no-one knows the truth but Kyler, he could be telling us the truth, but then again he could be spinning us a lie, only he knows, I'm still undecided with this cousin thing but in the meantime I'm gonna be civil.
He screws up this time then he will have no more chances from me at all.

Renee'_Diamond
Posted

Heyyyyyyy!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I said the same thing Rich I will wait and see what happens...He started a dicussion about gay and pregnat and has not been back sence he started it...

Rod_Bell
Posted

Hmmm Watching "What Would You Ddo"? With drag queensvin it.