Oh So Confused... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

How do you know if you're having legitimate thoughts bout women or it's just being desperate? This gets to me every now and then and screws with me. Any helpful words of advice?

Posted

is it sexual thought your having? and no its not desperate

Randy_Martin
Posted

Cory, if you try a woman, you will def know whether you like them - or not. I don't but did give it a try.

Posted

Not necessarily sexual. more of just wondering if I'm still into them

Richard_Edwards
Posted

It depends on what kind of thoughts. Sometimes it's easier to be friends with women because they are usually warmer than men. Is that what you are thinking about? If it's not sexual, then it's something else.

Posted

Fuck One!!! You should know right after!!! Ewwwwwww

Posted

Lol that was blunt but thank you. I guess the answer will make itself known to me eventually. But please feel free to comment if you have an idea (preferably one that's easy to act on lol)

Posted

lol!!! Sorry, Couldn't help it!!! Just go and date a girl, you don't have to have sex!!! Just date her and see how you feel. Whether you feel attracted to her or not, and from there you can make a decision. I went through that but, I did a big mistake. I married her!!! even tho I knew I am gay and I always was, since a little kid but, after I married her I came to the conclusion that in fact I am 100% gay

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Vlad................I did the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was sooooooooo thankful when she divorced me. Sex with women is a big 'no no' as far as I am concerned.

Posted

That's probly what I'll do. I hope all goes well lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

cory date women and men then decide who you want to be with in life. that is what i did but some how i knew at a very young age that i was gay. i did not change that and now i am glad that i did not change it.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Cory I dont know how old you are but as you mature you will know. Take your time and go at your own pace. Akll the advice anbyone here gives you is helpful but the man to make the decission is you. Keep us informed if you feel so inclined.
Dave

Posted

Can't help you with this one. Never been with a girl or woman and have never wanted to. I like boys and men so why would I even think of trying?

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

I agree, If you are having thoughts about women you need to explore those thoughts. Identify what makes you think about women (what aspect draws or attracts you to women). I hesitate to bring a girl into the picture until you identify you attraction. One does not want to bring someone else into a situation they are unsure of. This may cause some problems.

Posted

Thx guys. Oh and I'm 17 (18 in September) for anyone who was wondering. Ryan you make a good point and I'll definitely make sure to do that If I come to a breakthrough or somethin like that I'll keep those of u who wanna know informed

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Cory sorry it took so long to comment but I have read all the others and I feel the same way..What you might want to do is date a girl that you are interst in and then see if there is a guy that you know and go on a date with him..Try to get to know both before making up your mine..Good Luck and keep us up to date if you do go on a date..
You can also add me as a friend if you like to..