Public Apology to the Fat/Ugly/Old people. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Witch much coaxing from my assistant I wish to say sorry for hurt feelings, but I have personal beliefs, ok?

I SERIOUSLY dont wanna see big ass tummy fat jigglin like a bow of jello ok? and it's HARD not to look cuz its like HUGE! xD but old people are fine, sometimes a little creppy, but fine. and Ugly people are just ew and I dont apologize for that. >_> So yeah, thats ALL your getting.

Robert_Connors
Posted

and that was an apology damb I'd hate if u cust me out thats fucked up man

Posted

Robert_Connors
Posted

well u don't need to attack others keep it to yourself I don't know how u were brought up but it's said don't judge unless u want to be judged plain and simple

Posted

WERE ALL JUDGED, thats what society does. and thats how it is.

Posted

yea apparently you were judged as one of the ugly people...so i guess you're not apologizing to yourself...cuz with beliefs like that...believe me...you must be nothin but ugly on the inside...the only people i dislike...are the people who are so self-centered...people who hurt other people only to make themselves feel better...people who think themselves better than anyone else...i don't even know why you named this an apology if you're not really apologizing...

Posted

Hey Kyler, If your so handsome and righteous. And you sit on a high throne judging people. Let us all see what you look like. In a way this old, fat, ugly guy is calling you out. I would like to see who's judging me if he's got he balls.........

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

time to ignore him everyone instead of feeding fuel to the flame!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

not an apology. try again

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

kyler, dude what are you doing? your not that same ky from a few days back are you? yes society does love to judge and catagorise everyone doesn't it? but wouldn't you like to get off that train? It never goes any where worthwhile! leave the judging to the religiouse extremists and the scared super conservatives.[ so to speak any way] why just shove a bunch of people away? throw insults and such? mabe people trampled all over you and maybe yopu were bullied a lot and your still dealing with it ? I don't know. yes we all have beleifs. preferences and such. but we shouldn't just out right attack people. but ooh does the internet make that so easy! how quick to launch your little missles from your protected fortress! it's totally ok to have your differences. you don't have to find everyone attractive or like their hair style, their clothes , what ever, but hey, why not just be nice? i bet there are some things about you that are outragiousely awesome, interesting, and quite cool . you have tallents what ever , that people would see and go. man he's amazing, but who's going to see any of those if all you do is throw stones? NO you dont have to be attracted to everyone and people should understand if your not . that's fine. you don't even have to like eevryone . but there's an old concept that works fine. just leave them alone. So what do you like anyway?

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

also, do you dislike or hate?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I thought we got rid of him by reporting him..I will now leave this discussion...Because he is not pretty on the outside or on the inside...

Robert_Connors
Posted

true Michael he's not

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As I just posted on another site I was just told not to comment on anything anymore or the 3 people are going to report me and if they have to lie to do it they will..If anyone else feels like that just let me know and by the way they were not even friends of mine..

Posted

this discussion is pretty much over seein as he's not responding back...so either he's too good for us...or he's thinking things over...who knows???...but well i think we're more than ready to move on...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Micheal, i do not feel like that. i think he is triing to scare you off. if that is the case, he will not like me if he gets too pushy

Robert_Connors
Posted

no like Homer said I will through him out of here so fast he will have to call his ass to find where he is LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Robert

JJ_NN
Posted

i agree with robert and michael.

JJ

Robert_Connors
Posted

he's just a fuckin idiot and has nothing in his life so he has to diss people to make himself feel better

JJ_NN
Posted

yes,Robert, i think so too

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

agreed 100%

Rod_Bell
Posted

Call his ass to find out where he is? Lol@Robert

Just ignore him and see.

Posted

Jesus Christ...
What the hell was that?
If you apologised to me like that in person you'd be taking your teeth home in bag... If you could walk home after I finish breaking every mortal bone in your body...