GEUA258
Posted

maybee virus or hacker

Robert_Connors
Posted

sounds like virus Daniel

Dave_Mack
Posted

It is possible you inadvertantly allowed something to get in and change settings. Look in START and see if there are any recent added programs you DONT recognize. Thats your first clue. DELETE them, not just the ICON but the program. If the remove is is not in the file of that item go to SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, ADD/REMOVE programs and the delete it. Remember to REBOOT afterwards. If you have something that says" IN USE BY THE OPERATING SYSTEM" then chances are thats the culprit. In that case I hope you know your DOS commands. Reboot and press whatever key is needed to get to a prompt BEFORE, i repeat BEFORE Windows starts. Then get into the PROGRAM FILES folder and delete the program that way,. Again you must know the old DOS commands.
A word of warning, if you don't know what you are doing get someone who does or you could make the thing a bigger mess than it is,
If I can be of more help email me.
Dave

Phrank_Elliot
Posted

give it to me

Posted

Its sounds like virus but, I have problems with Hotmail too. I can't loging into my Hotmail acct.

Posted

Would the Hard Drive need to be Wiped Clean ?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

its a virus. you need to wipe the laptop clean with an anti virus program my friend

GEUA258
Posted

yes you need instal the laptop again and after that no accept many sites by email

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i had the same thing happin i did a restore from an earlery point and it re set it all to working fine and took it out but iam using os win 7 so i can do that not all os can

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

had to get mine repair because of all the problems so know wat u r going through - good luck in getting them sorted