Lonely thoughts... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I feel extremely lonely these days. Going to university in the early morning, studying, classes, library, going home, sleep.......... I feel so lifeless. I really need someone good to talk to, which I hardly find in my university and a boyfriend that loves me, which I think it is impossible near my area.

Maybe I should be proud, who knows I will live single for 85 years? Sometimes I keep asking myself "Clement, are you that worthless until you repel everyone?" People said looks can fade, but the one that will lasts forever is the personality. Uhm, I've came across soooo many people here, including kids that are younger than me and old beasts, they talked to me and then proceeded to dirty topics within 4 minutes. I felt so unhappy and mad at the same time, I looked down upon them. A few of them even insulted me as a "Chinese slut", "dirty boy" or even worse, which I do not feel like mentioning here.

Guys, don't make me lose confident in gay world. Maybe the girls are right, guys just want sex. They don't LOVE love, but they MAKE love. Sorry if you think that I'm stereotyping.

Oh... I really want to hold a guy's hand, being hugged, go for a movie, talk, being spoiled... But I guess it will take forever because I never took action, never cried since 10 year old... still I need love ):

“ 愛情的世界很大,大得可以容下無數的委屈,卻又小得容不下三個人。
Love is so great that it can make you to swallow countless grievances, but love is also so small that it can't fit 3 persons..."

Please, someone nice please love me... No liars allowed.

Clement xXx

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Li,

Know that you are in Canada and that I am in the UK but if you want to talk then add me as a friend.

Dave

Posted

Thanks David for the care. I feel really really sad and alone.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Li
Lifes not the best for myself just now neither - B/F has left - house gone - alone again. If I can fight back against the system - i'm sure you can too.
Your not alone in the world, I have decided not to go looking for love - it will find me! sure it will for you too.
Have fun - Tanke care,
Marcus

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I am in same boat, try and focus your attention and keep it the present moment.

Very hard to do but if you admire the little things that you see everyday, in time you forget why you were lonely.

Do you have many friends? They are great support base, i believe.

Hope I help you.

Posted

Well ur my friend Li, and i see u hav 104 friend's on here 2 convide in. I kno what ur talking about, and yeh love will happen for u when u least expect it. So all the best in the future. Your Not Alone >.<

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

babe, you will find some one one day. just keep your head help up and be proud of who you are

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Li we are all here for you if you ever need to talk just let us know...

Oscar_High
Posted

Hey you can count on me as well, I love to meet knew people, cultures I think it is really nice! ;-)

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

ok time for me to become all emotional! Li , Ive felt the same way alot recently. like Im worthless and have nothing to offer, but I am not worthless. judging by what you say in that message, you have much to offer! seem like a totally sweet guy. I dont like it eitherr when someone is only nice to me becuase thy think they're going to get their joys with me oevr the internet , then dump me cold when they find out that's not going to happen! I'm erotic at times and not the most pure person but i have my standards and self respect to a point. . well any way, you seem like a geat person and i'd love to talk to you if you wanted. no strings attatched, no weird sex stuff . just conversation on whatever you want. I'm looking for companionship and more friends in the gay community so if you want to talk or text , I'll give you my number. have an awesome day and goo luck at university. jan

Posted

Li you are a one off, unique, never to be repeated. Don't do yourself down, there are plenty who would love to do that for you.

You are real special and don't let anybody say you are not

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dean is right. i agree with Dean 100%

JJ_NN
Posted

i agree with Dean Hargreaves, there are people who want to ne your friends and you can talk to.

i want to talk to you but our problem is we live far to much away from eachother, but chatting is always possible.

what is you yahoo is or msn id?

hugs,

JJ

Posted

@Marcus, you are absolutely right. Waiting for love to come and search for you? Yes this is what I've been doing since I was 1. Well perhaps my weakest spot is taking action, I'm the type of person who RARELY, I mean really rarely take action. Creating a conversation is pretty easy for me, but I've never say I LOVE YOU to any of my crush. People may think I'm a proud person, I guess that's why no one can really like me ): And yes, it is so good to know that you still stand firmly after all the unfortunates that happened to you! xD

@Ryan, yes I have quite some friends in school, but... I'm also the type of person that never trusted anyone fully. Friends often talk to me when they have problems but again, I RARELY... almost impossible for me to pour my inner thoughts. Friends I have, but buddy? There are three I think...

@Richard, you are right, I have 100 over friends here, but most of them added me without really want to talk to me, this is the sad point. There was once I felt so frustrated that I wanted to delete my account ):

@Homer and Michael, both of you are sweet as always ^^

@Oscar, yup you are right, meeting people across the world is one of the best thing in the world ((:

@Jan, I love what you've written. You are right, even though I'm not a perfect person, I still have my own standards, not what they called "cheap slut". Yes sure we can chat next time as long as you want (:

@Dean, thank you very much, yes I always think that I'm unique, but many people dislike me because of my "uniqueness". I'm not trying to act cool or proud, but am just straight forward. People nowadays love to make friends that are wearing masks.

@JJ, distance is never a problem. My MSN is: biz_loveee_it@hotmail.com

I really hope to find that "someone" who will appreciate me. I might not be the best, but I'm loyalty, clean and perhaps a little too stupid boy that never been in any relationship.

Clement

JJ_NN
Posted

thanks Clement.

my msn id is: cognito_12@hotmail.com

i hope to hear from you soon.

hugs,

JJ

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Li - appreciate your comments.
Keep strong - you will get there!
My point is to have fun on the way!

Posted

And u can chat with me anytime Li. We all love u on this site >.<

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

I pray for patience. People say that love will come when you are not looking for it, but I think about it way too much. I am thinking about it because it seems everyone around me has a relationship. I am taking this time to enjoy the things I like to do. When it happens, love, I know it is going to be pretty amazing. Until, I will pray for patience.

Jules_Parker
Posted

sex comes when you least expect it but love rarely, only had one real love in my life and that took 38 years to find, lasted 5 years then he got the big C and died, not found another real love since been close but not real love, so you may find one before your 85 hope you have more luck

Posted

Yes Jules, true, I hope I can find a true love before before and before your age. I really don't want to stay single for 70 years. I try my best to stop thinking about it.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww your young, you will meet some one soon.

David_Dubber
Posted

I agree with Homer..........................also you can try toooo hard sometimes

Posted

Hi Li: Lifeless is not what you really feel or who you really are. You're doing what so many other guys your age do......try to make a better life for themselves. It's hard, but it's rewarding in the end. The difference is that you like guys. But remember this.......going to university can impact deeply on chances for a relationship; ANY relationship. Be patient. I know it's hard but you're young still and have plenty of time.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

they say it all - i am same boat - had bad accident so cannot get out and about - people have to come to me - but just moved into new area do not know anybody so stuck in limbo - you will do better - get out and about and meet people - join a group of like minded people and start from there - there are a lot of courses/groups you can join - make the most of it and have a good life - if really bored make me a friend for a chat whenever - if i am not on just leave msge and i will do same - bye for now - luv xXx