Constant reminder of the lack of a love life - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Going to gay teen chat rooms and being rejected by guys just from a face picture is becoming quite old. I mean, damn, are yu that shallow? I already have nothing to do on a daily basis, but sit around my house and think about my future and present all day. The one thing that comes up more than anything else is the fact that I just have no luck of finding a boyfriend, hell a guy who could be a potential boyfriend. I mean it would be ok if I had a job and a car, so I could work and hang with my friends. That would keep my mind off of my lack of a love life. Dont get me wrong, I dont want to be thinking about it. Its the last thing I want to be thinking about. If it wasnt for this unshakeable want I have to be with someone, then I would be ok. I cant shake it, but I want to. This want is driving me crazy, from the inside out.

Signed,
Going insane over something he cant control

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I also feel that way and I wish I didn't. I just want to be able to enjoy my time alone.

Posted

alone find thinking of things things missing even friends help dull the pain

Oscar_High
Posted

Darryus I am the same!!! hehehe Its hard to find someone who really values that matters in this life! I think I just wait without waiting and without desesperate! xxx

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

Darryus i know how u feel people look at a pic and think omg they never think of what sort of guy u r for me i go for personality rather than look so u just hang in there. There's some one out there for every one.

Ardley_Kyle_Zozobrado
Posted

same. i find that distracting yourself with hobbies, work or ur career, helps, but that just me.

Posted

Thanks yu guys. Feels good to know that im not the only one who goes thru this on a daily basis.

Oscar_High
Posted

Always is good to share your thouhgts and how you feel! There are people in better conditions, same or worst, and the brilliant about all this is to learn of each other! (^.^)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i like your face picture. whats wrong with it?????

Posted

Thats what im trying to figure out @homer

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i think your kinda cute my self Darryus

Posted

thanks. since we are already friends on here, yu can message me anytime yu feel like telling me how cut i am. lol jk, unless yu want to.

Posted

cute*

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if i was not partnered already i would go out on a date with you lol kidding of course i am too old for you but i still can dream lol

Posted

lol. im talking to a 45 year old. i love older guys. more mature for my taste.

Posted

only 6 years older then me

Posted

cool. what made yu want to say that @satrer?

Posted

gee could it be i think your a cutie as well

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 42 sweety lol

Posted

oh going by what read an got confused so many hansom guys destracting

Randy_Martin
Posted

Remember D, people get old & everything wrinkles & droops & drags. If you end up with someone just because of looks, you will be sadly disappointed. But the inside doesn't change much - that is lifelong.

Posted

the law does get upset when use weed wacker to find soul you are missing snicker