Jony_Star

Speak Your Mind... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...i don't get why people get so upset when people don't agree with them on something...can we really not just agree to disagree???...i mean you state your opinion...chances are that most or some people aren't gonna agree with you...i've had my fair share of people not agreeing with me...i don't see a point in going crazy about it...i firmly believe to just simply agree to disagree...because our own views and opinions come from personal experiece...and i'm sure not everyone is raised the same exact way...therefore different opinons, different mentalities, etc...feel free to share and speak your mind...

Posted

Is this aimed at someone?

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

free your mind

Posted

conflict always exists as much as we try to avoid it. no matter how many people agree with something we say, there's always two people who oppose it, one who just disagrees and shakes their head, and another who will go against it. we wish we never meet those people because opposition hurts sometimes. but sometimes there's more than those two, doesn't mean you shouldn't hold back your opinions tho.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with you 100 % jony

Posted

no Richard it's not specifically aimed at you...it's pretty much at aimed at everyone who feels that way...trust me...i have no problem being honest and blunt myself...and i could've written your name if i wanted to but i didn't...because as i said this isn't specifically aimed at you...it is aimed to anyone who feels that way...and well if you feel that you feel that way...then yes this topic is for you...= )

Posted

Well this site aint any diffrent 2 any other site, it's made up of all sort's, very hard 2 get all 2 agree on any 1 discussion, we have ppl with all kind's diffrent opinion's, This Site is world wide so u get ppl in one country who's law's and so forth are diffrent 2 other countries. I would love 2 love evryone on this site and any other gay site, but some ppl make it impossible 4 me. So Jony i totally agree with u, just agree 2 dissagree. >.<

Posted

thanks...i mean again it's not that hard...just agree to disagree and people will stop biting heads off...can't be closed-minded all the time...

Robert_Connors
Posted

well Jony not everyone has the sams thoughts on different subjects thats what makes the word go round and makes it exsiting

Richard_Vicente
Posted

@Jony I read your thingg and thought "preach it!!" lmaooo

Posted

well that's exactly my point Robert...people have different thoughts about different subjects...and there are people who are close-minded...they state their opinon...and when people give their own opinion...they get into a debate whether it's right or wrong...and of course not everyone is gonna agree...then it becomes all drama when it's one guy standing alone with his opinion...starts feeling attacked and all that business...so again i ask why is hard to just agree to disagree???...i mean if you fail to convince anyone...not that you have to...it's easy to just drop it & let it go...or so i think...i mean it sure beats going crazy and getting hot-headed for no reason...but that's just me...oh believe me Richard V. i will preach it...lol...i preach to the whole world...haha...

Posted

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, but again I love debates so I fight my corner, the main reason is that usually someone says something that makes me think about what I'm defending and helps me change my idea's and allows me to grow in my thoughts, OK?
I only asked if it was aimed at someone cause it seemed rather strange how this appeared as soon as I fought my corner about something on a past topic

Posted

oh don't get me wrong Richard...this was posted because of your comment...but it wasn't aimed specifically at you...because i'm sure there are other people who do the same thing...so it's just not you...but well everyone has the right to state their opinions...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes they do jony. how can we learn from one another if we dont ask questions or make comments

Robert_Connors
Posted

true all of u so true ask questions thats how we get to know each other

Posted

i'm not against asking and giving comments...of course that the only way we get to know each other...but my point is...we shouldn't go crazy with people we often don't agree with...that's basically what i'm trying to say...and i mean if you're just one of those hot tempered...well just agree to disagree before you start going crazy and having a debate...lol...

Randy_Martin
Posted

I appreciate someone with differing opinions that are able to make their point. Doesn't mean I agree with them or them with me. If we all agreed on everything what would we have to talk about?

Robert_Connors
Posted

Randy thank you it would be petty boring I know that LOL