Jony_Star

Some People Got Some Nerve... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i was reading up on kyler's discussion about chubby people being sick and shouldn't take pictures...i mean really???...this is coming from some guy who doesn't reveal his face...and that picture kinda reminds me of michael jackson...people got some nerve to be talkin mess...i mean ok...i may not be physically attracted to the chubby types...but i'm seriously not gonna put them down like that...and it's actually true...if you don't wanna see them don't add them or look at them...how hard is that???...you know what...whether skinny or big, small or tall, young or old...take whatever pictures you want...and feel proud for being yourself...

Posted

As I've stated before, everybody is beautiful in their own special way, but certain people should really keep their shirts ON.

Posted

And hiding my face? Only my eyes aren't visible and in YOUR picture you can't see diddly-squat so don't get nippy with me mister! Your hiding a lot more then I am.

Posted

Agreeing with Jony on this.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Maybe being OLD and fat is why I dont have a BF...Never thought of that....Oh well.. Guess yet another nite sleeping ALONE.

Posted

go jony!!!!! and by the way Kyler u should check that agian to be talking
and dave - dont fell that way im chubby and my boyfriend is really fit that does not metter its the inside what it counts not the outside

Rod_Bell
Posted

Looks likec Kylercdeleted his profile. You have no way of knowing if others are genuine. Jonny!

I'm an older guy and robust!

Posted

Sweetie I'm right here xD Hehe Ky returns from the dead! lolz!

Posted

umm..."sweetie"...unlike you i do have other pics in my albums that actually do have my face on them...so don't try to make me lose stupid...cuz it obviously backfired...

Jules_Parker
Posted

Dave says he's old and fat, I think he looks great, so beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the inner person is not,
someone may be very hansom on the outside and crap on the inside,
you choose, what would you prefer,
I know what I would like, average outside beautiful inside

well! may be beautiful in and out but we can't always have what we want

Posted

that's so very true...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so as long as you believe in both your outer and inner beauty...feel free to show it off to world if you want to...

Posted

i think everyone is entitled to their own form of pride in their own appearances, who's to say what is and isn't acceptable just because it displeases a few? in my short time on this earth if seen things i can never un-see, but suffice to say, my opinion would probably mean little to them if they have enough self-esteem regarding their appearance

Richard_Vicente
Posted

I'm mad how you tried MJ, -___-

lol

Posted

i agree Keandre...and sorry Richard...i'm just calling it how i see it...it's not my fault he reminds me of MJ in that pic...lol...maybe i should wait 22.3 yrs like in south park so it could be funny...just kidding...anywho but yea...i think i've made my point though...

Jules_Parker
Posted

The one thing you learn as you get older is, someone does not like what you look like, I don't care a shit on what they think , I'm happy enough with what I was given

Alex_Bing
Posted

I am quite overweight and I am offended when comments are made about my pictures. If you don't like it, don't look.

Posted

i agree with you 100% Alex...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony is my hero for sticking up for the guys who can not control their weight. i am 42 years old liveing with hiv and i happen to be 200 lbs. i can not gain or lose any more weight. it is hard for me to maintain 200 lbs. i have naked pictures. my partner is 232 lbs. he does not have naked pictures because of attitudes from people like kyler. it has taken me 3 years to get my partner to have pictures taken of him. alex, i agree with you 100% also. jony if i did not have a partner and if i was as young as you are, i would be asking you for your hand in marraige but that wont ever happen sweety. i only allow certain people like jony, alex and Oscar to call me sweety. i am done now speaking my mind so i will drop this now

Homer

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am over weight now and it is not because I don't take care of myself it's because I have a medical condition that i am getting taking care of in Aug..I go into the operation room then..But I feel no matter what you look like other people should not try and put people down..
Hopefully Kyle is gone for good I know that somepeople reported him for what he has said and Gays.com take things like that the right why and get them off the site..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well said Micheal

Posted

well thanx for the pretend hand in marriage Homer...that was sweet...= )...well the one thing i believe in is that nobody should ever call anyone ugly...i mean we come again to the fact that beauty is in the of the beholder...what you might find not attractive...someone else will think that he is attractive...and that's fine...some people struggle to work on their looks to please other...and i feel that's bad because the only person you should be pleasing is yourself...it takes some people a long time to be comfortable in their own skin...as Homer has said...and for someone to say the things Kyler said...could push them back into hating their looks...that's what gets me upset...i mean i was in a period of time where i wasn't comfortable with myself...and well as soon as i started myspace...and chattin on aim...when people started saying i was cute and all that...i was like..."did they really take a good look at my pic???...lol"...and it came to me that if other people think i'm cute...why can't i???...i mean i was never overweight or anything...my personality is amazing...so i never understood why i was beating myself up trying to convince myself that i was an ugly duckling...but after some time...i no longer saw myself as an ugly duckling...just as people started noticing the real me...i began to finally see myself...and well now i hold myself close to my heart...and never allow anyone including myself to convince me that i'm an ugly duckling...and i think that nobody should ever feel that way...so neither should you...again no matter what...small or tall, skinny or fat, young or old, it doesn't really matter...what matters is that you're comfortable being yourself...and if you're proud and wanna share it with the world...then go right ahead...the only person that could get your way is yourself...but if you're running around showin off to the world then i guess your're not stopping yourself anymore are you???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

well said jony

elSac08
Posted

For those who have criticisms of others, I say, "look at yourself first!" We're often critical of people in whom we see ourselves.