Lorenz_Banks

lies - Gay Guys! <3

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Why is it. That some younger guys lie about their age?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Because they feel that they have to be that way...

Randy_Martin
Posted

Older ones do too. If someone starts with lies, what does that say about them?

Posted

guess i well seasoned my age mine some hard times an good times not lie much

Richard_Edwards
Posted

My profile has the year I was born, but most profiles don't show the year, so it's difficult to know how old someone is just from the profile.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u RR RR so true if they lie about there age then what else r they lieing about so true !!!!!!:-( and richard If someone asked me I tell them and I am proud of my age but like u say on my profile it dosn't have the year LOL

Rod_Bell
Posted

I keep wondering why the website doesn't ask you for your age. I am on a lot of social networks. Check out Connexion at http://www.connexion.org

Posted

well i don't reveal the year...because i like to keep the guys guessing...which i'm basically mistaken for a guy anywhere from 15-19...i've heard 25 whiich is off by one year...i'm actually 24...but i guess some younger guys lie because people won't want to talk with them because they're too young...that's my guess..but i don't know...

Rod_Bell
Posted

There needs to be a away for all men to liast their age. The younger ones from 13-16 should be upfront.

Posted

Why so you can checkout our tight little bodies? xD BAHAHA!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

thay do just like some of the oilder guys do

Posted

Well it's still just a number >.<

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Well yea I checkout ur bodies but some of u r under age an lie that's not cool I almost slept wit a 15yr old an I'm 42 all because he lied at first when is enough, ennough? Now don't get me wrong I luv younger guys but Damn I ain't goin to jail ova no ass

Posted

Because a lot of the time you can't get on sites if you are not 18, and because a lot of the time it is only the dangerous pervs that will chat if you are under age, and not the decent guys

Posted

Tell the truth and shame the devil that what i was told as a child.Honesty is the best,
politicize

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Yea ur right Dean but sum of us really just like chattin u kno its notlike we r eva gonna meet so just be urself me I luv all sexiness in guys young an old I luv sexi eyes mostly

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

An Mr. Ivers yes age is just a numba but so is 10-25 yrs prison yrs that is I'm too sexi to b in prison lol

Posted

THis is the only site I know where you can be honest

Posted

mm thoughts of new friends giggle

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Yea I kno Dean that's what I like about it people just chat there's no judging because of age r race I luv all guys

Posted

I had a statement written there but i deleted it, as Mr Bank's what's the Point.

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Well I'm sorry u deleted ur comment its ur opinion an u should always speak ur mind I didn't kno u were jokin my mistake ok

Posted

No prob, Lorenz, i am sorry. >.<

Oscar_High
Posted

mmmm the age is important or not? For me it is annoying when a guy says he has an age but his is under 18 years old. But I dunno if the age matters, one year, 3 years 10 years, I think it depends of the person and what he is looking for, logically needs to match with mine one, well or yours.

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Yes Oscar ur right it doesn't really matter too much to me iether its how well we connect love is blind an ageless it just happens