Don't take "sexy" pics if your not cute! xD - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

SERIOUSLY people, if your chubby for fat, DON'T TRY IT! We dont ALL wanna see your hulking mass of a stomach! ROFL xD Ewieee

Oscar_High
Posted

You are so mean mate!!!

Posted

I'm just saying xD Like seriously, I dont need their 300lb ass out on the hood of their car singing "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" ROFL xD

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope you get what you deserve Kyler. i mean, if you dont like to look at fatter guys in the buff then you should delet them. let them be who they are and allow them to have fun too. who are you to judge them? only god can judge them. dont try to be god cause it is not comeing of you.

Posted

i just big boned ha ha

Posted

Ok 1) I'm Athiest so ur God shit is worthless and 2) I'm just not a chubby fan 3) Calm your tits little boy! Don't get snippy with me! You don't know me >:| I'll drop your ass!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you wish

Posted

kinky

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no its pathetic

Posted

all have thier views can change them very little but gay rule

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

He going to come back and say if you don't like my tropic then don't read it...Well if you start a discussion then beware of the comments and you really should hold your thoughts in that little mine of yours..If you can because noone cares about your chin what you look like or if you are cute if you really need to ask that you better look at yourself frist....

Posted

Bit of an insult to an asshole that is.Should crawl back unde his little rock.we are all entitled to our opinions but not ayt the expense of others.Rudeness is rubbish

Posted

WTF.

Posted

he looks like a freak we dont say anything lol

Andy_Lee_54601
Posted

the little twat. ooops, sorry thats an opinion. maybe he's a big twat lol

Posted

so many cute gues no quarrel bet some lovely souls behind all

Richard_Vicente
Posted

I love how only the fat/old people think you're an "asshole" lmfaoo

Andy_Lee_54601
Posted

another twat haha

Robert_Connors
Posted

really guy what the fuck brought that on do u think u r so specilal I don't think so u may lthink ur cute but I don't at all u can't even show your whole face man so don't judge others unless u want to be judged dude

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

robert, i have to thank you for that comment. kyler is a tipical jackass that will end up alone and looking out the window when he gets to be our ages

Posted

Sweetie I'm not alone xD I have guys asking me out all the time xP and I KNOW RIGHT, theres all ewiee...some are eh :\ lolz!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

dont call me sweetie, i am not going to bed with you at any time in your life. you need to grow up and take guys for who they are and not to judge them! it guys like you who give guys like me and my partner bad names. my partner is a diabetic who takes good care of himself and i am hiv poz.. i am healthy at that. my partner and i fight all the stupid crap from guys like you every day

Posted

I just do it to turn the chubby chasers on. Really!

Posted

IDC whst you've got, we ALL have issues. Everybody is beautiful in their own special way, but certain people need to keep their shirts on lolz xD