Jc_Johnson_Starzrgold

People are so annyoing ... - Gay Guys! <3

Jc_Johnson_Starzrgold
Posted

i cant stand people somtimes, I wish i had some one to talk to...

David_Dubber
Posted

Some people love being annoying but the majority do not know that they are doing it.. However, I try to see as much of the good points as I possibly can

Jc_Johnson_Starzrgold
Posted

Thanks hon

Posted

yes and you are annyoing to me.... lmao....youth...is wasted on the young.... acceptance is the answer...my young friend...

Jc_Johnson_Starzrgold
Posted

Thanks yoda -_-

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Ha ha,Good one.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Jc and welcome to gays.com..People these days can be annoying but if you look for the good in them they just might turn out to be a good friend...

Oscar_High
Posted

You need to be selective, I try to be around people is nice, have something important to say or at least a point of view, people who want to constructive and give some value. From here I just know a little little bit of Michael I think he is one of those ;-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think you Oscar I try to be here for all of my friends and in the groups I comment in..I just hope that my comments help those who ask a question...

Oscar_High
Posted

Thats nice, no everybody can do it and I like your dogs! I love animals hehehe (^.^)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Don't it look like my female is kissing her mate??? LOL

Oscar_High
Posted

Yes, it is so cute!!! lol

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

my question is why he feels that way becuse he realy dosent say why but yet at the same time he wants to talk to people so my question is why are thay so annoyimg?

Posted

People are only annoying if they are rude or treat you with contemp.Other than that,how can people annoy you if you dont know them.I dont like some peopleshabits,it irritates menot annoiys.After asll.its their world as well.If it annoys you ignore it,it wont go away but it sure as hell stops annoying you

Oscar_High
Posted

Yes, I think a big part depends on you and the attention you put on them.