GAGA FANS! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey if you love Lady Gaga join the Haus of Gaga, the official Lady Gaga fan group of Gays.com! ---&gt http://tinyurl.com/3vmwzg7

Sheai_Jabril_Lewis
Posted

Gaga is Awsome >:

Jc_Johnson_Starzrgold
Posted

I luv Gaga!

Sheai_Jabril_Lewis
Posted

Who doesn't love her??? Anyone got her album ? i know we all do xD

Posted

I love Heavy Metal lover

Robert_Connors
Posted

GAGA rules I love her music she alittle outside of the box but thats what I like about her

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

I can live with Gaga - Im a metal head really!

Daniel_Markov
Posted

alexandro is mi oll time favourite.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Kyler I have all of Lady Gaga Cds even her mix one...Love her and the outfits that she wears...

Oscar_High
Posted

I like all new mixes and records, crazy stuf I think gaga has all that, but I am scare she is running out of ideas, what do you think?

Posted

I thought so, but Gaga is going through a musical metamorphesis going down a dark 80's rocker path

Oscar_High
Posted

Thats interestin. In that business, music, well all that related, the change is really important, to create, renew or innovate become in key words to success, lest wait what Gaga has for us.

Oscar_High
Posted

Thats interestin. In that business, music, well all that related, the change is really important, to create, renew or innovate become in key words to success, lest wait what Gaga has for us.

Posted

I'm sure Gaga is gonna go through a creepy Marilyn Manson phase, then a Katy Parry phase, and on and on until she dies xD

Oscar_High
Posted

hahahaha I want the Marilyn Manson phase, brilliant!!!

Posted

I do too (: I love her song 'Heavy Metal Lover'

Oscar_High
Posted

oh I have not watched it! (Y.Y)

Posted

Lady Gaga has taught me to be brave and be myself and I cant thank her enough for that. She inspires everything artistic that I do and I love her for that. Her song Bad Romance came out right when I was going through a rough relationship thing and had my heart broken and it pretty much describes everything about that relationship for me, so that has to be my favorite song by her. I LOVE all 3 albums shes put out but the Fame Monster has to be my favorite, and probably because the Monster Ball was the best night of my life. I love pretty much every song on Born This Way, but Bloody Mary is definitely my favorite. But Heavy Metal Lover, ScheiBe, Government Hooker, Marry the Night, and Judas are also all so good x)

Oscar_High
Posted

Art is the universal language!

Robert_Connors
Posted

CHER did it and came back bigger and better Cher rules to and Lady Gaga reminds me of Cher in many ways overr the top

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I love both of them and there music...

Oscar_High
Posted

Me too, Michael, I like cher as well!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have to I am old school...LOL

Oscar_High
Posted

Thanks to my mum I have the old school and I think it is pretty good!