i wasnt finished yet..... - Love and Romance

Patty_Holroyd

Patty_Holroyd
Posted

When you split up with somebody,( after 4 yrs ) and then you realize you weren't finished yet. What do you do with that? Has this ever happened to anybody out there? What the hell did you do..........

Gene_Erlandson
Posted

Yes, But he past away. Better grabe it while you can!!!

Posted

It happend to me. I had a bf for 10 years. She was everything to me. When we hooked up it was like we were meant to be. Like the whole time, we were just meant for each other... Well neways we split after 9 months. I was devastated. I'm learning to let go but it is very dificult. With time it gets easier. You just have to accept it as the past, hold the good memories and let go of the ***

Posted

When my X and i split up i was in hideing for 5 months and in that time i took a medditation class and a yoga class and joined the "Y" ...yes i had more to give but knew that it had to end for safety's sake.Basically i took care of ME. You have to do that because "YOU" are # 1 and YOU are important ! When i finally came out of hideing i was a new happier, healthyer person and with alot of confedence! I felt good about the decition that i made and rather it's your decition or not you still need to cope for me this was a great beginning and i continue to work on things daily to be a better person . Hope this helps hun ,
blessings,
Mary

Posted

Patty, I truely understand your ***. I broke up with my love after 7 years.It sucks big time. But I try to keep myself occupied with things of interest because I realised crying and being depressed does not help me feel better and I so hate that low feeling. And she has moved on and so must I. There are days when I think a lot about it but as Mary said I am # 1 I must take care of me and as time goes goes on so will the hurt.

Posted

cudoes patty thats awsome and it's so TRUE!!!!

Posted

It is terrible when a relationship ends. I agree the best thing is keep busy. I joined a gym a was there quit a bit after my relationship went bad. But you know three years later I met Deb and we have been married for 5 years in NH. We are in the process of adopting Cody (8). I was with my ex for 10 years never thought I would ever meet anyone. Prayed alot and look at what happened. Never give up on you.