Jony_Star

Well I Need Your Honesty... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

alrite well i thinking about whether i should to make this poem #10 or not...i don't know where this inspiration came from...nor do i understand what i wrote in some sense...maybe you guys can figure it out...i was hesitating on whether to post or not...but well let's see if you guys like it and understand...if so...i'll officially make this poem #10...if not...that's ok...i'll just create a new one...so i need your honesty on this one...because that's the only way i can become a better poet...thanks and enjoy...

Behind the Fear

Seeing is believing or so we think…
But our eyes and mind play tricks…
Things changing with every blink…
Could reality be beyond these bricks???

But how can I get beyond this wall???
Climbing over is not a good choice…
This wall is just far too tall…
“Try something else” says my inner voice…

How about I just break it down???
That would work if I was superman…
My once happy face is beginning frown…
My inner voice says, “Think of a better plan…”

The more I think the more I go insane…
My inner voice not helping me at all…
Why would he if there is nothing to gain…
His intentions towards me are only to stall…

Please I beg you, have mercy on me…
Can’t you see how this makes me feel???
This is not a place where I want to be…
Allow me to return to a world that is real…

He says, “Alright you are no longer fun…
Now shut your eyes close them tight”…
He finally gave in, so have I won???
Have I truly regained my sight???

Once he gets a hold of you…
There is nothing you can do…
Twisting reality making it untrue…
Be careful or he’ll get you too…

Posted

this would make a nice addition. it's nice, has a bit of humour, and presents a nice view on inner conflict on a symbolic problem. haha, considering what you've written before, it seems like a constantly evolving portrait to me, painting a picture of you

Posted

thanks Keandre...i did laugh a little when i made it...but i don't know i felt a little confused about it...funny as i titled this poem confusion...i guess it did its job...lol...haha...

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Have you posted on the poetry group?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It's funny in places and tells us that you are working hard to climb or break down that wall that is in your way..Sometimes I wonder why there are walls in front of me (us) Very good poem Jony you make me think about life everytime I read something of yours...

Posted

did it's job quite nicely, actually. i like it

Posted

no i haven't posted it in the poetry group yet Anthony...but maybe i will...well the poem is about confusion...and confusion can be a wall blocking out reality...and sometimes in our moments of confusion we have a little inside voice that instead of helping us...it can drives us a little more crazy...well some people stay trapped, while others find a way and discover that the wall is only imaginary...and yea there's a little humor in it too...i'm glad my poems make think about life Michael...there are many things to life...and i'm glad you take the time to think about them...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it is a good poem jony. i have to say that all of your poems are good. i like reading poems but when it comes to writeing one, i am dumb at writeing one. when i read your poems, they make me feel the emotion that you put into them. i have noticed that your poems touch the heart. i do belive if you wrote a book of nothing more but poems, you could be a famouse aurther. nomatter what, i will back you up at any thing you do sweety. keep up the good work.

Posted

congrats was nice thinking of publishing mine

Posted

alrite well the audience has spoken...so i will officially make this poem #10...thanks for the help guys...well poetry is the only thing i'm writing...so if i did make a book it would be only of poetry...= )

Posted

the gental breeze stirring the leaves left traces ever so sligyht the winds changen pass to the smile following in the wake of a soft breeze ever i happyness to the compony so great. opps your welcome

Posted

Jony, you have emphasised the confusion by the mixed meter and scanning of the lines, a neat trick, but you have written poems with better endings I think

Posted

was being suportive an stopped not to steal spot light me a bad bad boy

Posted

well after re-reading this...and with the help of a fellow poet...i decided to re-write the title...Behind the Fear...well this one doesn't really have a happy ending...because well not everything is happy...as i said some people can surpass their feelings and gain control...but others stay trapped or dominated by confusion and fear...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

fear never happens to have a happy ending sweet jony

Posted

I wonder how many times people like you and me write our poems over and over to get them right? Then somebody comes up with an idea and we start all over again!!

You are real good at this poetry stuff Jony

Posted

i have written abought 358 poems that i have saved to cd for publishing

Posted

thanks dean...yea that site you recommended me is helpful...and well hopefully in time i can evolve into a better poet...well homer...my ending wasn't really specific...i never revealed if i had truly regained my sight or not...and that's because it depends how strong willed people are to overcome their fears...some people have the willpower and help to overcome those fears...and unfortunately there are people who aren't as strong willed and don't have anyone to help them...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

wll said jony