Debbie Needs Prayers - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

T here...Debbie took me for a fright today after an appointment an hour from home (in the town with a hospital). We had just enjoyed breakfast omlettes and were strolling through a nursery...I thought she was in another section but she had found the ladie's room and was taking a SERIOUS turn for the worse. She weakly made her way to the front porch and got someone to get me where I made the decision with her to have them call her an ambulance. She got sick on the porch while waiting and the sweet owners got her water and assured me I owed them nothing for the mess. The first responders arrived quickly as did 2 firetrucks, the fire captain and an ambulance. Debbie was sweating buckets but was cool to the touch...they were immediately thinking it a heart attack but she argued that it wasn't. They got her on the guerney and into the ambulance, then hooked up to an IV before taking off. At the hospital I had to wait 3 hours in the waiting room for an update as to her condition because they wouldn't let me go back with her and it was then that she was being released. They were amazed in the back that I wasn't in a bed next to her as they deemed it to be a severe case of Salmonella...FOOD POISONING!!! It can take up to 48 hours to kick in but I am starting to show signs...anybody want to come play nursemaid? Please pray that she recovers quickly. I stopped back by the nursery where they held my purchase and all sent well wishes for her speedy recovery...they wouldn't take anything for the mess even though I insisted. I love small towns! Thank you ALL for being so great to Debbie! Much love, T

Posted

hope you get well soon,,ive had 9 heart attacks and surgery twice but didnt correct it,,,,take care

Posted

Andrew we will pray the mighty and healing hand of our great God comes upon your heart to heal it so that you may live a long and blessed life.

As for Debbie she slept well last night...the rain helped...she loves sleeping in the rain. She is still asleep.

Blessings to all as you go about your day!

T @>---->--------

Karen_Bacon
Posted

I hope Debbie is feeling better !!! Many blessings to both of you :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

T I will pray for Deb and you to get better real fast...I would also go back to the place were you all ate at and tell them you got sick from there food..It is still good to hear that there are people tha still care enough to help out...Prayers go out to them for being such good people..I am also happy that it turn out to be food related and not a heart problem.....Love you both...

Posted

Hey all,
I'm back! Yeah food poisoning gone and feeling much better. I wanted to say "Thank You" for your prayers.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am so happy that you are better...lov u Mike

Posted

@Debbie....very happy you are all well! =D