Eric_Aldridge_54639

How many of you think I'm a girl? - Gay Guys! <3

Eric_Aldridge_54639
Posted

I get mistaken for a girl a lot, much to my annoyance, due to my rather feminine looking face and long hair. So, is there anyone who doesn't think I look like a girl? :/

Posted

i dont think you look like a girl they must be nuts to think so

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

maybe tie ur hair up that might stop the annoyance. Only do it if u r comfortable with it

Eric_Aldridge_54639
Posted

Thanks Bob
And I've tied my hair up before, but people still mistook me for a girl :/
I was just wondering if anyone thought otherwise due to the fact that on my previous account, I only had lesbians visiting my profile lol.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Eric,
I get called or mistaken as a girl quite a bit. My voice is high pitched and youthfullness in males is often mistaken as feminine. I have short hair, but I still get mistaken. I do not feel annoyed, but embarrassed for the individual who made the mistake.

I think that it does stop me from having a boyfriend. When I go out I am often mistaken for a lesbian.

I am not sure if there is a solution. Maybe try growing facial hair. I do not because I do not like it. If you find a solution, please let me know.

-Ryan

Eric_Aldridge_54639
Posted

I'm not really annoyed when they see me from behind, my hair's covering my face, they take a quick glance, etc.
I've actually gotten used to it, and seeing the embarrassment on their face when they realize their mistake is worth more than an apology. My voice usually gives it away. And if it doesn't.....well, that person must not be too bright.
Thanks for the advice, though, Ryan!

Posted

ok...well as i'm looking at the small picture...yea you can be mistaken for a girl...and well even as i look at the picture a bit bigger...you kinda look more or less like a girl...but yea...probably at a quick glance...

Posted

Hi eric, i hav added u by mistake, i didnt read ur full profile first as i am a small bit over 19, So i Will Just Go Away. Really try a Teen Site. No Offence

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If by frist glance I would say yes but I bet after talking to you I would most likely say no your a boy just a little on the female side...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

eric, i just looked at your profile. with out reading the fact that you are a gay male i actually thought that you were a female just by looking at your face. your face is so pretty that you could get by as a woman if you like to dress up in drag. i am not triing to put you down, i am just saying that you have what we gay men call a femanem face. i bet you are a sweet kid and if you need to talk you can chat with me here. but to answer your question, yes you do like a girl. no offense to you eric.

Homer

Eric_Aldridge_54639
Posted

I've stopped taking offense to it lmao
It's an understandable mistake. Hell, I've been asked if I was a tranny o_O
And I'm not even really that feminine, just cursed with a feminine face lol
And I guess my long hair doesn't help, but I'm comfortable with it, so oh well.
And nobody has to worry about offending me, by the way. I kind of expected a lot of people to think I look like a girl.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Just remember that we are here for you and that there is someone out there looking just for you...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea thats right Eric. we are here for you and i will hurt any one who hurts you first. just kidding lol. your just one of the guys to me. i am glad to call you friend

Jack_Munger
Posted

Loveeeee

Posted

i dont think you look like a girl