Need talk ): !!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello everyone. I'm really down recently.... perhaps without any reason. I do not know what to talk about here, but I really need talk. What do you do when you are unhappy or feeling lonely?

x

Posted

Hi, talk to someone close who knows you well, someone you trust and will listen, without any other motive but to be interested in you.....................

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Take time to understand what is making you down. Really try to figure out why. Why you do this, talk with someone about your thoughts. Someone close will help.

Posted

well i do agree that you should get to the bottom of what you think is making you unhappy...and if you know just let it out...whether it's with us...or a close friend...a close friend would be best seeing as they should know you better than we do...but if you need other people's advice...let me know...and i'll try to help you as best as i can...= )

Aiden_Fu
Posted

Gd Morning!

Music, distractions distractions distractions.
Sometimes it help me to break down the issues too. =)

Wish ya all the best

Robert_Connors
Posted

wel this is a good place to ask for opinions and get to the root of what is bothering u thats what these chat r for guy hope u use them and hope we can help, smiles man smiles

Posted

There has to be at least one person in your life that you can trust.This person il listen without offering any opinion,just listen and only offer When you ask.Just someone to lean on when you are down and a smile of encouragement.You know how that person ,just open your heart and talk..

Richard_Vicente
Posted

Well broo, tbh when it comes to dealing with issues, I just let music take the place of the pain.

Find your iPod, turn up the volume, and juss sit back and relax! Trust me, music is the source to any and all problems. I guarantee it'll work.

But if you're still feeling down, just hmu! Im a really good listener! #NoJoke

Posted

Hi Li, well the guy's pretty much summed it up, yeh i agree it has 2 be a person u can really trust and share even ur darkest secret's with. I went through the same thing and found talking 2 a close friend was the answer and he is Straight,

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi LI
I agree eith all the above - trust is a BIG thing.
If you would like a chat - no worries, always happy to help anyone.
This year has been the worst for me big time!! im changing things though.
Hope things go OK for you.
Take care.
Marcus

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Li as everyone else has said i agree with..But just to let you know that we as a group is always here for you to talk with..let me know if I can help you..

Richard_Vicente
Posted

^Ditto.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

when i am down and feeling sad, i go find some one to talk to or find some poeple who are funny and willing to make me laugh. that way i for get all of my troubles.

Posted

thats nice and very true...Homer

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes we r here for u guy :-)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i also like to take long walks to look at the wild life that lives in my neighbor hood like the deer, ducks, pigion, quail, fish in the river. that makes me forget what troubles i have also