Oscar_High

Real pics on your profile!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Oscar_High
Posted

Who has a pic of himself on his profile???

How much importance it is?

Whats the criteria to slect the correct one?

(dont look mine one...mmm too late right hahahaha)

Jed_Morton
Posted

your pic is quite nice. And your profile makes you seem very attractive.

Posted

I think a good photo enhances your profile

Jules_Parker
Posted

I don't know what do guys look for, I just try to show one that is the real me,

I have seen photo's of guys that when you see them live they must have had taken when they were 20 years younger and afraid to show the real them, why? it only lets them down on a date,

if someone doesn't like what he see, so be it, he's not for you, plenty of other who do,
the one thing I hate is dishonesty, I guy says he loves your picture, then does not turn up on a date. I bet there's been a lot of let downs like this

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

my pic was taken last yr dont c the point putting up an old pic.

Posted

Yes Jules I agree with you and yes John you are attractive

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

I like to put the best possible pic to enhance the features of sexiness because that's what most guys look for a sexi body an a nice package

Robert_Connors
Posted

mine is me in all my glory LOL and it dos make a difference on what pic u put up and it can be alittle racey but not nude lower parts ok :-)

Posted

me shy when come to sum pictures giggle but have my moments

Posted

If you don't put a real pic of you then it is a lie?? I hate my picture but I do actually look like that an guys still seem to like me

Posted

i have real me posted to scare dust bunnies ha ha the dice are cast hope all are well

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mine is a real pic of my dogs..If you want to see me like I tell everyone go to my ablums and you can see me,my hubby,our kids,and alot of other pic that I downloaded...I have had guys on here say I am trying to look younger because of my long hair..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

There I change my profile pic..what you all think...

Posted

i not a good judge your male looks good

Oscar_High
Posted

mmm my pic was taken one year ago, I think it is nice to see real one, how you look like now, now I acept too if someone put another one, all kinds.

If you want to date someone I think it is really important to show a real pic, to be honest from the beginning to whatever happen a friedship or a relationship.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

My pics for this site were taken in March.

Oscar_High
Posted

I just changed mine too hahaha!

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

hi michael i like ur dogs but its gud 2 c what u look like

Oscar_High
Posted

Yes, i think the same John.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Every once and a while I take some photos of myself with my webcam. Good, bad, ugly. . . I take them all. I use some techniques to edit them, mostly change color or had a shading effect. I do this to feel good about my appearane.

To the topic, I think people should put a picture of their face. I am not one to show off my body in order to attract someone. The select few who get to see me naked will get to enjoy my body. Your picture should show your face.
I am not saying that body pics are not nice. I appreciate them. More power to you if you want to flaunt what you got.

Just show you.

Oscar_High
Posted

Ryan I agree, that is sweet from you. I think sometimes it is difficult to show yourself in this "plastic world". It depends on you to show to this world hey I am different, special, important, maybe that clothes dont suit me or I cant be so big a muscles like you tried I should be but in my way I am beautiful and you know something F**** off!!!

Posted

well in rush i think some are not getting to know before enticen

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx for the comments now I go back to my dogs...

Robert_Connors
Posted

Andres u r a special person cous u r u and that is all that matters plain and simple and don't let now one change that no way no how be yourself dude thats all I am saying :-)

Oscar_High
Posted

Thank you Robert! I am still on the process to discover my self, well I am trying, part of that I changed to my name! I like the way to write your thoughts. (^.^)