3 way relationship - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

my bf and I are looking for a bottom guy 18-32 to get into a 3 way relationship with us. we want someone from the United States Only

Posted

you cant care to mutch for your bf if you are willing to share him with some 1 else? i sure would not

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Eric hope u find someone. I know that it will spice up the love life

Posted

Bob you don't know nothing about our relationshp so if you don't like what we are looking for then don't read my discussions or anything I say.

Posted

I love my bf with all my heart and there is a reason for the 3 way relationship and it is no ones business why we are doing it, except ours and the guy we are going to be with

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Easy Eric you are going to find guys like Bob on here..Don't worry what others think if you and your friend want to play around together I say go for it..My lover and I have been doing it for 23 yrs and it always spice up or love for each other..Just remember who goes home after it is done...

Posted

Wayah,Eric go 4 it, me and my boyfriend tried it and it was mind blowing, just like Michael say's.

David_Dubber
Posted

Eric, Good luck and I hope you and your b/f will find what you are looking for pretty soon.

Wade_Badda
Posted

hey how your guys doing

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Wade, doing fine thanks. As for a third in a loving relationship have done it a couple of times (now single) but only when we were both in agreement and it did spice things along for a bit.

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

hi there,as David commented,i to was in a relatoinship and we would have a three way now and agian,we had boundries and followed them,It was fun and we made a couple of friends from it,,,Enjoy yourselves

Posted

if you guys don't know us or why we are doing this then please don't comment or as our parents have told us, if you don't have any thing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Posted

if you want to talk to me about it message me

Oscar_High
Posted

hahahah this is funny. One day I should do the same! hahahaha Manage du trois! I think hehehe

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Well Oscar you can come to Norfolk Va and try it I will be willing to give you a hand in it...

Oscar_High
Posted

Could you imagine? ahahahaha to start getting a VISA, thats enough to forget it hahahaha

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Is it that hard to get visa??

Posted

well if we can find a guy 18-32 in the United States to be our bf we will spoil him rotten

Posted

who thinks that what my bf and I are looking for is something that they would like to try