I love being naked - Gay Guys! <3

Ray_Young

gstanescu84
Posted

Nice. I mite go there. It has been of interest to me for several years.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I totally love being naked. It feels so refreshing and sexy.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love to walk naked around at the Rio Velez and when I'm naked I want to have sex

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ummmm I  love to run around the house naked ,I live in the country walk around naked ,ride around naked ,on horse back 

Posted

I also love being naked . In WI. by Berlin I usually go to a nearby stream and get naked and go down stream wading and walking with a dildo in my butt hole working it in and out fucking my ass till it comes really juicy like an orgasm. Then I fantasize it is a couple  men doing me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I totally love being naked on a hot summer day or any place where it's warm. I have even gotten nude from the waist down in my car while driving. Soooo HOT!.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/27/2011 at 5:18 PM, David_O'Brien_37799 said:

Being naked is an awesome feeling and one I love. I go naked a lot and don't really care who sees me that way. I take long walks in the woods naked and it's a super expereince to be out in nature like that.

hi where are you from then lol love your comment ?  

Posted
On 6/27/2011 at 5:18 PM, David_O'Brien_37799 said:

Being naked is an awesome feeling and one I love. I go naked a lot and don't really care who sees me that way. I take long walks in the woods naked and it's a super expereince to be out in nature like that.

I'd like to share that experience with you. There are way too many with their self righteous views as to how we should behave in society. 

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I love being naked too and especially with other guys ;)

A fantasy of mine is to spend a weekend (or even week) together naked with lots of other guys (preferably ages 20-40 and in good shape/slim) and where we can go from teasing foreplay to full on licking, sucking and fucking whenever we feel like it without the hassle of taking clothes off or putting them back on. We can lie in spooning position at night while sleeping or spend hot all-nighters where everyone is so horny they forget to be tired and the morning after, we get up, move around the house naked and do anything fun indoors naked together. Once everyone is in the house, we take every item of clothing off, as well as removing jewellry etc, so that we are all completely naked.

I'd be in heaven if I got to experience this, I'd go around licking everyone's bodies, sucking dicks and have them take turns fucking me as well as fucking each other. We'd simply let our imagination run wild and have NSA fun to our heart's content.

Another fun thing we could do together while eating breakfast, lunch or dinner is to put food on each other's bodies, or pour beverages on our bodies and lick it off, the idea of doing this always makes me hard mmmm..... :tongue::wdrops:

Edited by Didz81
Posted

I am a virgin and would love to be naked with a male friend!!If you would like to talk contact me:276-733-0544.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I love being nude, my little cock free and visiblr

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Feeling the breez or water against my body areas not used to it

• 1 month later...
Posted

I always sleep naked, at other times I'll only be naked in company. I'm on a site which organises naked events, I've been to naked sex parties with 70 or more guys.

Goodsextoplease55
Posted
On 6/25/2011 at 3:26 AM, Ray_Young said:

Like the subject says, I love to be naked. Nothing quite like sitting around butt ass naked. I sleep naked all the time as well. Hell, I'm even naked right no Even if it's freezing cold in my room, I'll just cuddle up with a warm blanket and fall asleep as naked as the day I was born. I also love to take pictures of my naked body, mainly my cock. I even love to seeing other people naked, especially guys. Seeing their nice big cocks makes me so horny sometimes I could almost cum without jerking off. Anyone else just love being naked, even if no one else is around? Isn't it one of the best feelings in the world?

I am naked now playing with my cock and fantasizing about going to a place that has three 55plus gay men that are going to seduce me and I must do what they want.

• 5 months later...
Posted

I always sleep naked and live fairly close to naturist beaches.I spent the summer in Greece years ago and worked in a restaurant during the evening and spent my day's on the nudist beach.I totally loved the heat on my body and was soon very bronzed and really liked having no tan lines.The beach was in Kardamina on the island of Kos.I live close to Poole in Dorset,UK and there's a mainly gay nudist beach.I love summer,not keen on winter and usually wear at most a skimpy g string at home and love being naked...

• 2 months later...
Posted

I Like to wear panties and bra at home 

• 2 weeks later...
Croozin4funn
Posted

I absolutely love nudity and being naked. At home for sure. I sometimes strip in the car and drive naked. Love being naked outdoors. Nude beaches are great. There is an area near me for nude hiking. I go there often when the weather is good. There's even a sign posted at the trailhead that warns of possible nudity on the trail. Have stripped naked in public bathroom stalls before just to use the toilet. I try to get a nudity fix whenever I have the opportunity.

Croozin4funn
Posted

I absolutely love nudity and being naked. At home for sure. I sometimes strip in the car and drive naked. Love being naked outdoors. Nude beaches are great. There is an area near me for nude hiking. I go there often when the weather is good. There's even a sign posted at the trailhead that warns of possible nudity on the trail. Have stripped naked in public bathroom stalls before just to use the toilet. I try to get a nudity fix whenever I have the opportunity.