Ray_Young

I love being naked - Gay Guys! <3

gstanescu84
Posted

Nice. I mite go there. It has been of interest to me for several years.

stormywolf1996
Posted

i love the feeling as well

Raythegay
Posted

I totally love being naked. It feels so refreshing and sexy.

Dale730
Posted

Me too 

Karl29750
Posted

I love to walk naked around at the Rio Velez and when I'm naked I want to have sex

Rafadee
Posted

Ummmm I  love to run around the house naked ,I live in the country walk around naked ,ride around naked ,on horse back 

cupjlove
Posted

See more image boy sexy and big cock, muscle at here: https://licklink.net/Lmrd

Posted

I also love being naked . In WI. by Berlin I usually go to a nearby stream and get naked and go down stream wading and walking with a dildo in my butt hole working it in and out fucking my ass till it comes really juicy like an orgasm. Then I fantasize it is a couple  men doing me.

Posted

I totally love being naked on a hot summer day or any place where it's warm. I have even gotten nude from the waist down in my car while driving. Soooo HOT!.

48yo4younger
Posted
On 6/27/2011 at 5:18 PM, David_O'Brien_37799 said:

Being naked is an awesome feeling and one I love. I go naked a lot and don't really care who sees me that way. I take long walks in the woods naked and it's a super expereince to be out in nature like that.

hi where are you from then lol love your comment ?  

48yo4younger
Posted
On 6/27/2011 at 5:18 PM, David_O'Brien_37799 said:

Being naked is an awesome feeling and one I love. I go naked a lot and don't really care who sees me that way. I take long walks in the woods naked and it's a super expereince to be out in nature like that.

I'd like to share that experience with you. There are way too many with their self righteous views as to how we should behave in society.