I love being naked - Gay Guys! <3

Ray_Young

Posted
On 6/27/2011 at 1:58 AM, Jules_Parker said:

I love being naked, and as I'm in a hot country, I can be naked without ever feeling cold, the only problem is, if you were to be seen naked here it would be off to jail, so I can only be so when the curtains are drawn, that means naked on top of the bed, as you don't need sheets covering you here to keep warm, when in the UK I like to spend time on the Gay friendly nudist beeches, it has the advantage of wonderful sights, like guys that are well hung showing there wears, a nice body with a big one is a real turn on, the only problem is it's sometimes not easy to hide my turn on unless I lay on my front, do any of you have this problem?

I have a micro Dick it never gets hard and it always hiding 

Posted

I love wearing panties and push up bra for my man boobs size 52 C 

• 1 year later...
Posted
I enjoy being naked I sit under my carport naked and when people come up I just set there with my dick showing for everyone to see. Male or female I don't care who See's my dick. It makes me horny to be seen naked
Posted

I love being in an adult bookstore and walking the halls naked. I blow guys out in public it’s so hot. A couple times I got fucked in the hallway while a bunch of guys watched. So hot. Guys were taking pictures with their cell phones. I gotta do that again. Some of the guys came on me. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love being naked outdoors, lockeroom anywhere I get the chance I get naked so people can see my cock and perky tight ass