Jonathan_Willis_51986

Dating Older Guys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Ok so I'm 18 and lately people have been giving me grief about dating older guys. I'm far more attracted to guys in their 30s and early 40s. Is this such a bad thing?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

no its not a bad thing just be who you are and date who you feel comfortable with

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree a whole lot. just be your self jonathan

Posted

if they make you happy why worry what other people think

gstanescu84
Posted

Exactly. Dont let other opinion count. Only urs count. If it makes u happy, then we're all happy for you.

Posted

A lot of younger go for older (for various reasons), so what you are doing isn't unusual. Don't worry about the guys who have a problem with anyone out of their 20's!

Rod_Bell
Posted

Whatever works! Relationships of differing ages can be great!

Posted

I say what ever makes you happy, go for it. You know what you like, you know who you are and that is the important thing. There are a lot of people still trying to figure this out for themselves. I don't mind a little older, but I tend not to go after guys over 40. It just would feel to weird for me, like I'm screwing my dad or something. That's just my views. I say age is just a number, it's how your chemistry with that person is all that matters. Older relationships can be great because they not only have more experience in bed, but in life as well. I know a girl who has been with her fiancee for 5 years now, and he is 10 years older then what she is. When they got together she was about 16. A lot of people didn't agree with it, but now they have a kid together and plans to get married next year. So don't worry about what your friends are saying, they are probably just jealous that you are happy and that they are not.

Posted

when i was your age Jonathen, i preffered older guys at least 5 years older,i found that guys who were older just wanted sex because they fancied young boys, which found disgusting,but its up you love, do what ever you feel comfertable with. lol

Posted

There are a lot of guys who just like young BODIES, and they will treat you as two useful holes that are spoilt by having a body attached. But there are some real great older guys and you can easy be friend and lover with them , and learn a hell of a lot about both sex and life, just be careful.

I am bit younger than you but I ended up getting raped by going where older guys went for sex and not being able to deal with the trouble I got into

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

no its not a bad thing lot of young guys prefer a older guy lot of them find older guys more reliable u go for it and just ignore ur mates

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you like dating older men then do it. Don't worry about what others say. Have fun but play safe.

Posted

Age should never be a factor in who you love or why you love them. Judge each by the charater of their hearts and their souls and never by age.

Oscar_High
Posted

In my opinion, I always feel atraction from older guys. I just have had I serious relationship with a guy of my same age. I think this atraction can be part of the process to know about myself. Since one year ago I am trying to know discover me, and always with the question what happen if...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Never ask what if...just do it....

Oscar_High
Posted

well, actually I did so many things, didnt think, just act! hehehe but recently I have lost some of that magic.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As pretty as the area you live in there should be lots of guys that would like a nice young man as you..I know I would..LOL...

Oscar_High
Posted

hahaha thanks Michael! Its hard to find someone, I dont want something really serious at the moment, but I dunno ooopppfffff

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It's fun to play but remember to play safe....

Oscar_High
Posted

Yes, thats so true and important that never is enough to say it, thanks Michael!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

your welcome Oscar..always here for you...

Oscar_High
Posted

xoxo Michael

Oscar_High
Posted

xoxo Michael

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx so much for the n hugs and kisses I need them... :-)

Oscar_High
Posted

;-)