Shaun_Latimer

friend problem - Gay Guys! <3

Shaun_Latimer
Posted

ill cut a long story short, my pals girlfriend broke up with her and now shes going out with a guy, now thats not bad because my pal is fine with that. Its the fact that my pals ex has tremendously changed - she wears girl clothes and has stopped watching yaoi/yuri plus my pal still likes her a little but that love is getting killed because she keeps telling my pal how good the sexual stuff is.

Now my pals ex asked her to stay pals but atm shes just acting like a child and im wondering...does anyone know why my pals ex changed soo much.

PS. my pal and her ex where going out for very logn time and had good relationship + sexual life

Posted

Hi Shaun! I can't realy tell you why your pals ex changed soo much but you must remember that they were together for a long time I think. Mabe she is not over it and try to act straight. She is acting more like a straight women at the looks of the way she dress up and that's why I think that she is acting straight. Hope this fix your problem.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i find people change with life ending her old and starting a new her new life has diferant intreast than what she has now as people grow as we all do we find new things to do its a part of life its a part of moving on

Posted

after being with someone for sooo long and ending it with them you go back to a stage in your life and find that person you feel comfortable with that nothing can hurt, stuff up and when you didn't give a flying rats arse wat ppl think also it comes with finding new things in life that are exciting and you haven't been through as of yet.

Posted

it seems to me that your ex wants her cake and eat it too, unfortunatly us guys can't turn straight on a whim, like you girls, so i suggest you try and find another friend who is more committed.

Posted

ok...well one she has obviously changed because she's with a guy...i mean what straight guy would go out with a girl who looks and acts like a guy???...and i find it kinda mean & insensitive that her ex is flashing her sex life to your pal...as if everything was fine...i mean you don't just stop liking someone overnight...you try to persuade your pal to be honest and tell her ex how she feels...and that she still needs time to get over the relationship...this is something really hard to witness as a friend...so just try to help her stay positive...i hope i was able to help you out...