Shiva_Shah
Posted

both

Shiva_Shah
Posted

hmm well both to get realx at max point

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well in my experience, a lot of intimacy, massaging and plenty of oral action seems to work.

Shiva_Shah
Posted

i love to watch play seduce tease it

Will_Xavier
Posted

Another method of increasing both the quality and quantity of your ejaculation is to masturbate for short durations without cumming - this makes the body produce more semen - that from a urologist friend of mine. And as above massage is a wonderful stimulant - being touched tenderly and suggestively evokes greater intimacy and higher pleasure

Andy_Walker
Posted

Shiva, Will Xavier is absolutely right.. Also, despite popular myth, Amyl should be avoided early in the process. It has a habit of creating a "soft-on". This also from a urologist/sexologist acquaintance. Good luck.

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

now you guys that Albums do you like

Andy_Walker
Posted

Glenn, I know I may sound old, but both "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mack and the Beatles "White album".

Will_Xavier
Posted

Nothing wrong with the classics! Love 'em both... some new stuff catching my ear these days: The Civil Wars, Fleet Foxes - the new k.d. lang is really hot too

Andy_Walker
Posted

Will I went to the k.d. Lang concert here in Melbourne last year. It was magical (man, does she have a voice!) All the short-haired women in sensible shoes went ballistic! Must get hold of her new album.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

try sucking and licking the slit. it drive guys wild